tuscl

9 Annoying Things Strippers Do

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:00 AM
1. Being pushy 2. Horrible perfume 3. Won't stop talking during lab dances 4. Taking forever to make it to you for a tip 5. Assuming you're buying them drinks 6. Complaining about the other girls 7. Too few moves in a lap dance 8. Talking about their kids 9. Crying

15 comments

• 10inches
    10 years ago
    talking about their financial situation is a real turn-off. don't care if the bitch is broke, I ain't gonna pay her rent or car payment !!!!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Crazy Joe mom cries a lot during anus sex with me
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    From your list, the main thing that bothers me, is number one. A dancer who is too pushy will always get rejected by me UNLESS she's super hot or my type looks wise. The rest of the things on your list don't happen often enough in my experience(s) for them to annoy me. Perfume is a big plus in my book. If they happen to be wearing a bad fragrance, it sucks. But I can't recall that happening often. Most seem to know how to pick one with a pleasant smell.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Not much, because most strippers don't have the power to annoy me, with perhaps the exception of bait and switch tactics. I just don't take what they do or say personally enough to even care. Glitter and heavy perfume will lead me to sending a girl away quickly, but I've forgotten about her almost the second that her ass leaves the chair next to me. Same holds true for a girl who is overly obnoxious or who does something else that is a drag upon my entertainment. It is simple really. She gets to stay if she is entertaining me or I send her away if she is not. But letting most this stuff annoy you is just silly. It is nothing personal - they do it to everybody.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    10. Sitting around on their phones or hiding in the dressing room ignoring customers. Thats my biggest pet peeve.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    SCLVR with the win.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Things Strippers Do That's Annoying: 1. Leaves her cum stains on my pants leg. 2. Orgasms so loud I think she's dying. 3. Tells me she forgot to take her pill. 4. Begs me to let her give me another BJ even after I've cum twice. 5. Asks me to take her home with me even after I've told her I'm taking someone else. 6. Asks to come home with me anyway to join the fun. 7. Proposes marriage. 8. Offers to pay me if I let her just talk. 9. Asks me if I can feel if here boobs are fake. 10. Offers to buy me drinks. Yeah, I lead a tough life! (Is it April 1st yet?)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Using rub off tanning stuff. AND Spitting "it" out. :)
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    One thing I hate are the me-too strippers. The me-toos are the ones who let their friends do all the approaching and socializing. Then after you buy dances from the friends the me-toos start hitting you up all of a sudden.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Clack their heels. I just find the noise annoying. Slap their own ass. Not as annoying as the heel clack, but I could still do without it. Pinch their nipples and pull them as far from their chest as they can. Gross, I don't need to see how stretchy they are.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Smoke while giving me a dance. Especially pot.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    SC: I didn't know that was even possible!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Start to dance in the middle of a song and then want to charge you for it Or worse yet; start dancing on you w/o you asking (or wanting her to) and then wanting to charge you for it (or at least a tip) Lifeless dancers that seem they would rather be anywhere else doing anything else When another dancer comes over and starts talking to your dancer while she is giving you a dance – and they do this for an extended period of time (and the dancer still wants to charge you while she was talking) In clubs with a tip-parade; the tip-parade is bad enough – but even more annoying is when a dancer interrupts you while you are getting a dance in order for you to tip her for her stage dance Similar to shadow; I go to a divey dive bar where all the dances are at the bar and I’ve had a few smoking their cigarettes while giving you a dance (although it was a regular cigarrete and not a joint – it still was nasty to me specially since I’ve never been a smoker)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rockstar - I've had them sitting on my lap while filling a blunt.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    For me, being pushy and wearing glitter and perfume are pretty big turn offs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion