tuscl

meeting famous people

two4fun1225
Tennessee
Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:15 PM
Last night my wife and I went out to our normal club but my CF and any of the hot girls were there , so we decided to take the 30 minute ride to a club we normally go to . So we are sitting at the bar having a drink when this biker club came in followed by some other big guys . What I didn't know at the time was the the real big guy ended up being th rapper 50 cent , he came over to the bar to order a drink and stood there for a while then he turned to us and said hi I'm Curtisbut everyone calls me 50 at this point I knew he was someone but didn't put it together yet until we talked to him on and off for about and hour and his bodyguards kept coming over to check on him, like he needs bodyguards that man is huge , anyways he was a very nice guy and even offered to buy us drinks but I declined.. Has anyone else ever met someone famous at the strip club. Mind you this is not some big town strip club either we dint get many celebritiesaround these recheck parts lol

20 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Was fiddy carrying around a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay? If so I bet it was actually da Juiceman.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I ran into the same celebrity in two different clubs two in different states. One as at PP in Columbia, SC and the other time at Follies in Atlanta. What are the odds?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't give 2 quarters for 50 Cent.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Cool!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Awesome! Did he say Go shorty, its your birthday?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've met and/ or seen several pro athletes and a handful of B list actors in the last few years. I don't like when they come to clubs because the dancers flock to them like moths to a flame. The rest of us PLs are ignored.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    He's no T-Pain
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Elizabeth Shue came into my restaurant right after I saw her movie where she got gangbanged in the ass. She wore a tight leopard print skirt,smoked Marlboro lights,drank miller light and ordered a rib eye rare.I was in total fucking love.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jack-How bout 5 dimes? Love the new avatar-Who needs gravity when ya got hot blondes with big tits.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    You met 50 Cent- In Da Club
  • two4fun1225
    10 years ago
    He was cool and didn't have a problem getting dancers to pay us attention since we were standing with him talking so they were hanging on us also
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    td, I don't recall the movie, but in it, Elizabeth Shue was so hot! She never seemed to get that attention, however.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The only famous, or maybe infamous, person I recall seeing in a SC in particular was Dennis Rodman @ Baby Dolls Dallas. He was sitting in a chair very quietly and a tanned platinum blond was sitting in the chair next to him (she was doing most of the talking and he was mainly listening – he was very subdued and not calling any attention to himself what so ever) – he was w/ two older white guys in suits that looked like business managers of sorts – this was back like in ‘06/’07
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What club did you see 50 @? Did he spend any $$$ on the ladiez?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah Club she got rearended by those highschool dudes.
  • two4fun1225
    10 years ago
    I seen him at a sammy's he spent some money at the stage but while I was there he didn't spend much other than on drinks. We left at 3am and they are only open until 4. He told us we should stay but I worked all day and it was a 40 minute ride home still
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I saw Alucard at a 7/11.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I met Franklin, Grant, Jackson, Hamilton, Lincoln, and Washington at various clubs in USA.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Art, you missed Tom Jefferson? We gotta get u some $2 bills!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Give him a $3 bill.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion