tuscl

Ronda Rousey

Tonight, Rowdy Ronda Rousey is headlining UFC 170. Here's a video of her.

http://youtu.be/XSpBiNzFInA

Knowing what you know about her, would you get a lap dance from Ronda Rousey? Or even better, extras if available? I know I would.

13 comments

• Essdub
    11 years ago
    No I would not, her bitch face kills it for me. The more I see of her, the less I like her. I really want to see her get beat tonight.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I don't find her face too bad, but she has too much muscle, I wonder if she gets a period?
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    It's not that I think she's ugly from a purely physical standpoint. It's more about the way she behaved on TUF and regularly showed her "bitch face". She's a great fighter, but I want to see her get pounded--by another girl in the face.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Not for me. Maybe I'm completely shallow but I couldn't get past that big goober on her right cheek. Yuck!
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Yes I would get extra's from Rhonda! She could dominate me anyday!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Would I get a dance from Rowdy Ronda? Abso-fucking-lutely!
    And I'd never tap out!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My sister!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Nope. Just not my type.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd love to tussle with her.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I would hit that. She won again tonight. Herb Dean taking heat for an early stoppage again.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I would never pass up a high level athlete for a lap dance, even if they were ugly ass lesbians, which is probably too weird. I would go for Ronda Rousey.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I'd give her a job. Looks like she would have no trouble keeping a crew of roughnecks in line.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    People forget that Rousey's mom is Venezuelan which means that sex is no big deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion