tuscl

founder

Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:10 PM
Since you fixed the prop bombing problem Alutard was having could you do the rest of us a favor as well and banned Alucard from bombing people with pm's Thank you and gods bless

18 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    All you have to do is IGNORE me using the ignore button and I cannot PM you. OR is that too complicated for you to understand?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    shut it chicken shit. You whine to founder like a bitch when you don't like something, turn around is fair play.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Except that you post under dozens of others accounts such as rickdugan, txtittyfan, MADFAG_ROMEO, tenishomo, etc. Even when people put you on ignore on all them, you just start posting under others.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "Except that you post under dozens of others accounts such as rickdugan, txtittyfan, MADFAG_ROMEO, tenishomo, etc. Even when people put you on ignore on all them, you just start posting under others." PROVE beyond a shadow of any DOUBT that I have other aliases. I don't. LMFAO at you and your delusions.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Prop Bombing? Were dudes spamming others with too many props?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @alutard: you, tenishomo and txtittyfan have all reported to be the same age. And you're all just as dumb. Only possibility is same psycho posting under different aliases. QED.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    That's really fucking WEAK Dougster. You have no proof. Just your delusions.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You just don't like the fact that you've been busted, alutard.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL Not busted, you are Asshole, since you have no definite proof to show, just your wild delusional unproven claims.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    And you can NEVER BE seen without having the last word. Curious isn't it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The proof is given above, alutard. Nice trying to tap dance your way out of it, but not as good as you do under your "rickdugan" alias.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Jeff you SEEM to have this driving need to be Right all the time. Why can't you accept any kind of criticism?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ cuz his head goes all super nova
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    LOL at all of you
  • Dracula
    10 years ago
    It's amazing how much a faggot I really am
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna need more popcorn...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that is correct
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I fixed the private message system by putting Alucard on ignore. the number of messages dropped dramatically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion