tuscl

My Response to farmerart

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I will concede that Canadians are better than the USA at hockey.

But at least we don't talk funny.

34 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, that doesn't make sense.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Iceholes
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

You know that country north of us, years ago, was Cnd. Diffiult to pronounce. It was change to Canada right after the first time a Canadian was asked to spell the country's name. He replied, "C, eh, N, eh, D, eh."
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Todays Tom Sawyer.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mean,Mean ride.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    It's strange to be in a sports bar in Windsor, Ontario watching the Detroit Tigers (on TV) play the Toronto Blue Jays and hearing some Windorites root for the Tigers.

Same bar, this time Detroit Red Wings are playing the Toronto Maple Leafs. The rooting, all friendly, was clearly along national lines.

Remember, the Windsor SCs are nude.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I guess the Canadians sent their "Eh" teams to the Olympics.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Amerikans be better at fuckn !
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Canadians always fuck doggie style so that both partners can watch the hockey game. :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    We Canadians talk funny, you say?

That would be because we speak English in Canada.

Wazzat language called dat y'all speak down south?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Castilian aka Spanish.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "That would be because we speak English in Canada."

Except when you're speaking French.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    We speak american
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Y'all
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Its all explained in Jeff Foxworthy's Red neck Dictionary
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Eh ?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    There is no nation that has some people that can speak English as badly as the British.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    And all of those superfluous letters you guys use, honour, harbour, labour, colour, etc.! Oh, not too mention zed. The extra weight of yor (deliberate irony here!) books and all the extra letters that printers have to buy must be a real pain, eh?
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    @superdude, I'm surprised they weren't cheering for detroit? Even in toronto leafs fans are closet fans, lol!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Some of you have the geography wrong. Canada is south of Detroit. Motown is the only place in the world where you travel south to get to a neighboring nation to the north.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hey Superdude, not to nitpick but there are many towns in Texas that are south of towns in Mexico. Damn Rio Bravo and it's twisty ways.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes people get lucky. lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not a change of country, but the further south you go in Florida, the more north you get.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    So true Clubber. Lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Yes, and it sucks! Interestingly, the South Florida yankees could just stay up there, in my book. However, those on the West coast, mostly Mid-Westerners are just fine. Of course, just MHO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-Total agreement with the west coast Oakies. My folks loved watching the looks of despair on those second generation Oakies faces as their kids lost to me in PAL Boxing.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You never hear of anybody retiring and moving up north.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    td,

I was going to do so, but only as far north as Tennessee. The SO put the kibosh on that endeavor. :(
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    td,

Of course that would be me moving north to go to the south and leave the north that is the south.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I know two Canadians from Brantford Ontario that now live in Pensacola, FL. He says that they will never move farther north than I-10.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Clubber,you are always welcome up/down here.I know a big/little blonde that will welcome your arrival.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    td,

Thanks for the welcome, but I just can't picture a blonde Asian for me. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion