tuscl

Cleveland, OH Clubs

dogsun
Ohio
Cleveland's clubs have sucked the past few weeks (not that they've ever been great.) In the past 3 weeks I've visited Fox's Den twice, Gigi's once, and Amber's once. Everytime, the girls have said that police have been cracking down and they can only offer air dances. Then I read the reviews on here of Crazy Horse downtown from yesterday, and it seems like they too have switched to air dance only. So for all you veteran Cleveland club goers, is this just a phase that will die down once the heat is off, or is this a sign of bad things to come?

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've been there a few times, never got more than a mild, fairly hands off LD.

That only Air Dances are available now is not surprising. LOL
  • dogsun
    11 years ago
    I've only been consistently going to clubs here for a year, and while there aren't any extras available, you could usually get a good grind and some nice 2-way contact. I'm just hoping things return to normal after things cool of with the police. Who knows how long that will take.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I read somewhere that Ohio, USA; has the greatest number of astronauts per state, I wonder if those dudes are willing to leave the earth to get away from Ohio? Or perhaps just lame air dances? Lol!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I can't speak for the rest of the Buckeye State clubs regarding "touching" rules, but I did get some sex in a couple of Toledo clubs a while back before the recent cool down.

Sooner or later the situation changes.
  • Anabellaohio
    11 years ago
    A lot of the clubs have gotten liquor control tickets and have gone to air dances.

You can go to Christies in Brunswick. It's in Medina County, which is a separate liquor control district. That district covers Toledo, so probably more important clubs to bust. There is the usual level of contact that used to exist at Cleveland clubs at that place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Cleveland clubs are as good as their football teams :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Not Bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion