• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I think I know one of those girls.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wowzers!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I am happy my LBP is a result of an old football injury, and not those. On second thought, might be nice to always have a nice set to play with. Somehow, I don't think it would be the same as playing with those belonging to another. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Back pain my ass. Those third world women who carry shit on their heads don't bitch and complain and they carry on till death.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice sofaking....keep the chive commng
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    If any of those ladies need some extra support I would be willing to lend a hand. Lol!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oh my god! Some of those girls had *tattoos*! Can you believe that shit? What *is* the world coming to?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    That link really needed a zero-nipples warning dude, not really worth my time to be frank.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "Future Lower Back Pain" WTF???
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I've heard it said before that some busty women get lower back pain. Some get breast reductions for that reason, and for an easier choice of clothes that fit.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    For the record some large boobied women may develop upper (not lower) back trouble in the future. Most would benefit from back strengthening exercises (and not letting themselves get out of shape) but surgery would be only a last resort fix. But a "grim" future? Gimme a break.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    [view link] Here's a link about women carrying 30-70% of their body weight on their heads for work with no ill health effects except for a groove on their heads.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Boob Scientist, the ideal career path for randy lesbians.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    You think those women are gonna have back pain with those standard breasts? Imagine the world of hurt these women are in for [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion