tuscl

Why would a stripper stay with an ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND?

Why would a stripper stay with an ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND?

6 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about ABUSIVE CRIMINALS?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    ABUSIVE BOYFRIENDS of strippers are PATHETIC LOSERS!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I will agree that if someone comes from an abusive family their brain has been programmed to accept that behavior. Overriding a lifetime of programming is a hard thing to do. We all have programming in our brains of what we consider to be acceptable behavior.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    We see a wreck and want to go find out what it's all about. We want to see the carnage out of curiosity. In the case of such a stripper or female staying with an abusive partner, I believe it may have something to do with a false belief that things will get better and false assumptions. Perhaps the females don't know where to turn to escape their situation. Maybe some females bond so much to a male that they are willing to put up with a lot of abuse to maintain that bond. There are probably some good reasons why females stay in abusive relationships but I haven't read up on it.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Why do many women stay in abusive relationships? Why do I keep reading RL and DavidS' posts and commenting on them?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Low self esteem: thinks that what she deserves. Also many come from abusive families.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion