tuscl

Mileage increases when the dancer is pissed at her S/O.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:00 PM
How many of you have experienced a revenge fuck or at least very high mileage when your dancer has been pissed at her husband or boy friend? I remember one dancer telling me she was pissed at her boy friend. She said "It seems like he(married with kids) only comes around when he wants to fuck me. What do you think?" Me: "I really can't answer that because I don't know him. Maybe you should start seeing some one else". She took the hint and we were really lucky that we didn't get caught in a semi private lap dance room.

8 comments

• colt011945
    10 years ago
    I got high mileage when her BF took her rent money. :)
  • colt011945
    10 years ago
    Seriously though - anything that makes her feel more appreciated (and paid) is going to get you higher mileage.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If dancers started using "vultures" as a nickname for custies, I'm not sure I could really blame them.
  • TimboAtl
    10 years ago
    I've heard this line from a dancer..,"My BF has been in jail for the last xx days/weeks. I'm horny as hell. Lets go to VIP."
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    rickdugun did.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I usually change the subject, or refuse a dance if they get personal. But I like the idea of turning it into some sort of revenge!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF just broke up with her B/F and she wants to arrange an OTC with me. Hmm....
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I did quite well when a girl I had been stopping to see regularly came in PO'ed at her roommate who first "lost" her rent then when my girl confronted her about it she got mad and threw a shoe into her big screen tv cracking the screen. She was so worked up and while she had the rent money to cover she needed money to change locks (she said she threw the other girl out) and a new tv. She later not only let the girl move back in she went on a road trip vacation with her and then was surprised that when they got where they were going the other girl only had 1/4 the money she promised to bring so they had to work a week in a local club to pay for the trip home and their hotel bill. These girls are their own worst enemy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion