tuscl

Best line ever?

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:28 PM
Early 2000s when LD and uber high milage were still kinda uncommon and you could often get bounced for a casual touch, (at least in Ohio) I was at the old Ricks in Seattle when when this totally nakid and totally hot 20ish blond skipped the wanna dance and went straight to wanna fuck? Taken aback, my only reaction was a reflexive, "Huh?" Then she says this great line I'll never forget, "Look around, see all those condom wrappers? They're not here for decorations!" $200 later I was a very happy camper! Sad that the new Rick's just not the same.

8 comments

• ThreeJ
    10 years ago
    Very similar situation happened to me two years ago in a Providence club when the girl came out of the blue and point black offered sex. Of course, nowadays, that would never happen. Such a shame how vice laws ruin adult fun.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    To bad providence clubs are now under scrutiny from the Liberal mayor and governor looking to make political hay.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Nothing has changed in providence for regulars.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Awesome. No effort on your part. All of a sudden out of nowhere 'wanna fuck?' Hell yeah.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    White lines, going through my mind...
  • ThreeJ
    10 years ago
    "Nothing has changed in providence for regulars." Maybe not but good luck becoming a regular if you weren't before Cheater closed.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Sounds like it used to be a great club!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Both happened in Tampa around. A dancer at 2001 mentioned I might need to a condom out of the restroom vending machine if I didn't already have one, for her dance. The second was a dancer named Lil'Bit at Ybor Strip, who said if I get a private dance with her, she'll supply the condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion