tuscl

Never Been To Tijuana, But Now I'm Thinking About Going

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:23 PM
Interesting to read reviews like this one. Here's the plan: 1) Set aside money every payday. 2) Determine weekend this event will happen. 3) Setup the flight, itinerary. 4) Shhhh, don't tell anyone about it. 5) Wait for the day to come. 6) Awesome, this is it. 7) Get into Tijuana, have some fucking good time. 8) Big smile on face. 9) Cross border into USA 10) Go home, oh yeah. "A little nervous at first, since this is the first time I ever went into Mexico, let alone a brothel house.. Read many reviews about this place and just had to try it out and see it for myself. My heart was pounding and racing, as I saw the lineup of ladies.. I guess I came at the right time of the night cause I saw many 8s & 9s.. Immediately my cock turn hard.. I didn't even get to sit down and enjoy the view when an 8s approached me and grabbed my cock!!. I think she knew or saw my hardon and begin stroking from outside my pants. I ask “ How Much” ? She replied Ochenta, .. I said Ok.. I didn't even bother to negotiate and headed upstairs . Once inside the room, This senora (can't remember her name).. was aggressive, push me down on the bed and started to undress me.. She immediately grab my cock and start stroking it, as she started to reveal her body!! She had such a beautiful body, great Titties and a nice round ass.. While she was striping with one hand, the other was stroking my cock, and was also tonguing and teasing my cock !! That just drove me nuts!! Call me a minute man.. Because I drop a load right into her mouth !!! After that, she got even more excited as she knew I was really into her.. She asked if I want to go another round, I said yes, then she took all her cloth off and approach the bed .. kissing my thigh and licking all the way up to my cock again!! immediately I had second wind, and was rock hard again as she put on a condom from her mouth! She got on top and started to riding me.. She drove me nuts again as she was moaning and stare at me and start talking dirty Spanish to me.. Again.. I would say less that 5 minutes I drop another load.. She clean me up and went to shower up while I lay there in awe!! I tipped her an extra $40.00, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek .. Wow what an experiences! Will do this all over again and again." [view link]

14 comments

• rh48hr
    10 years ago
    That's a typical night in tj. I plan on going again this summer. But I will make sure I have my passport this time so I don't get hassled on the return back to USA.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The dude came twice in 5 minutes. He needs more practice at the sex thing.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Lol. No doubt Ranukam. That guy must not be getting laid at all for that kind of quick performance.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Dangit I need pussy right now, Tijuana stuck in my head.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Another view of Tijuana - A coworker of mine back in the mid-70s was reminiscing about his days in the Marine Corps. At this particular time he was about thirty-eight, so this story would have been circa 1960. He and some buddies crossed the border to "get some" (some things never change) and at sometime during the day he picked up a woman outside a bar and she took him back to her brothel and into her "room" which was nothing more than an open alcove with a heavy curtain and a bed inside. She pulled his pants down, applied a condom, and started to go down on him. He stopped her and said, "No, fucky fucky" and she said, "No, sucky sucky". "Fucky, fucky!" said he. "Jose!" yelled she. A moment later the curtain was yanked back by "the biggest Mexican in the world" holding a baseball bat. "ok. sucky, sucky." After that, Ben said that he never really got it up and about five minutes later he finished with a half-hearted squirt. Ben said that shortly thereafter Tijuana was declared off limits by the base commander. Ah, the "good old days", LOL.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    damn, son how old are you? I am 22 but don't cum THAT quick. Even my first nut ever, even after not releasing after being hard for a month i took at least 15 minutes to nut.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Esta: I'm 62, but if you check the story again, you'll see that it was about a friend, not autobiographical! LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have considered going the times I have been stuck working in So Cal. But did not as I do not speak the language and I have been to Mexico several times and not being able to communicate well in a dangerous area is foolish. I also flew out every Friday to get the F..K out of So Cal every weekend even though it would have been cheaper to stay over as I can only stand the Cali bullshit in very small doses. (hopped to Park City to Ski the weekend.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao if you can't get lucky in TJ there's no hope for you at all.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    To cum after five minutes when the dick is still sore is a sure sign of a tight hole. Man that's awesome bro.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Haha LOL. Nice no fukky fukky only sukky sukky LOL
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I think that TJ was a very different place back then, no Adelitas or HK, and certainly not a decent hotel. But then, what did he expect for $5?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ATAC okay, the $5 thing reminded me of a good story. Jim Backus was in Mexico during his Gilligan's Island days with his wife; they were both in their mid 50's. While waiting in the hotel lobby for her, a very young prostitute says she's available for $100. Backus says no, but she was very aggressive. Finally to get rid of her he says he only has $5. She gets really upset and leaves. That evening he's having dinner with his wife and the prostitute sees him. She walks over, points at his wife and loudly says, "See! That's what you get for $5!" Backus almost died from choking on his food with laughter. Luckily his wife had a sense of humor too.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    TJ sounds like a great place! I wonder how much that dude paid for two rounds?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion