tuscl

cash money

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:00 AM
How much money is OK to spend in one visit

15 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I avg $1,000 in a 8-12 hour visit is, that two much?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is there a financial expert in the house? I guess it depends on your income levels and if this money is coming out of disposal income after you pay your bills and set aside enough for savings and retirement. What those levels are only you or a financial planner can really tell. Others can if you say something obvious like you are struggling to pay your bills or if you said you were saving nothing.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You could always call up the Suze Orman show and ask if you can afford it on a routine basis. If they answer, they might change strip clubs to monthly entertainment expenses. Then you can say can I afford to keep spending $1000 per visit x times a month?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    They'll want to know what your income and expenses are to do all the math plus all your savings and retirement amounts and current income. example, 80 k a year income, 5k, in liquid savings, 5k in Ira, 100k in 401 retirement , or whatever you have, and your monthly mortgage payment, monthly credit card payment, monthly utility bill, plus all your monthly expenses. Can you tell I was going to work on my taxes today?
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol....shark hunter...... no my financial life is healthy... ...just wondering if my hobby is getting out of hand
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Shark, I like your idea of calling Suze Orman. I would enjoy hearing Suze's opinion on my strip club spending on "Can I Afford It."
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Shark my man, $35K a year can go mighty far if you keep your expenses down. You just gots ta have your "fortress of solitude" (a '70s vintage panel van with an air mattress in the back, aging Farrah poster still tacked to the roof) that you park down by the river. You gots ta eat only top ramen and Gatorade that you steal from peewee soccer games. Maybe dumpster dive for some protein occasionally. Perhaps kill and eat some possums. To bathe, simply remove your super-suit and jump in the river. For heating and cooking, you steal electricity and use that to run a hot plate and an old electric heater. If you do that, you're maybe spending $15 a week on living expenses (I'm assuming the van down by he river is on cinderblocks, so no gas money). OK, so we've got $780 living expenses per year. Make it an even $1K to account for sundries. Easy peasy... You gots yosef $34K for clubbin' What about taxes and saving for the future? Easy...when yo' supermane yo' get paid under the table and you're an immortal dude living off $1K a year. Trust me bro, supermane has $34K per year exclusively for clubbing!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    By the way my brothers... You want to know what a diet of top ramen and Gatorade looks like from the inside? [view link]
  • xboston
    10 years ago
    In my experience, if you spend more than about $200, you're spending it on the wrong girl.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    How much is ok to spend is up to the individual. I a lot myself a certain sum each month for entertainment, which depending on season is skiing, hiking, golf, poker and strip clubs. This year far more money has gone towards skiing.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol....zipbro
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    So what he nailed it
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Zip, you have completely ignored the tax advantages of strip clubbing! If he claims every stripper, bartender and bouncer in the club as dependents, and writes off all spending as business expenses, he could open up almost 35% of additional spending!
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol atac
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Depends on the person, I've gone and only had a beer and left. If there are no hot babes, then I jam out and save my bucks for another day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion