tuscl

Bachelors on stage

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:39 PM
Have you guys ever witnessed and extras going on with the guy that the girls get the bachelor up on stage?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't call getting whipped with belt an extra.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Funny you should mention that. When I threw the bachelor party for my baby sister's husband, those strippers abused old boy. We both were flabbergasted. I thought that the strippers were suppose to tease not terminate. Lucky for me, this one stripper who looked like a young, low budget Mariah Cary, took a liking to Mr. Slick.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Reef sharks.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I knew some gorgeous weed hoes. We call them Keif Sharks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The stage would probably be the last place one would witness extras I would think – not exactly very private or discreet me thinks.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The only extra I have seen a soon to be wed guy get on stage is some extra welts across his back and butt. He didn't seem too happy about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ How about when they tear off his underwear by pulling up on it against his balls – wtf?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    At the old Tootsies they used to do a trick with a rubber dildo and the guy blindfolded. Basically try to get him to unknownly put it in his mouth. I think they might have taken a pic also. I guess if you're Michael Sam that could be considered an extra (+1 for the current event comment). I was at Vegas Cabaret years ago with a guy on stage and one of the strippers pulled his underwear down. I happened to have a good angle and he had a really small one and the DJ started making jokes about it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Not recently. When I was still in KC, MO, there was a club, I think a "private" one, as I remember having to pay a membership fee, in KCK where some guy was having a birthday party. The birthday boy was pulled up on stage and abused in the same way many bachelors are now. But...the blow off to the show was quite literal. The last thing they did was pull off his pants and each of the half a dozen or so dancers got about 10 seconds at a time to try to make him cum. One girl used her hand each time she came around, but everybody else used her mouth. I don't recall it taking more than about three rounds before one of the chicks displayed the prize in her mouth. She got half the money that had been rained on the stage during the performance, the rest of the girls split the other half. Went back there a couple of times after that, but never saw any repeat, or got anything from any of the girls myself.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't understand why the whole bachelor/bachelorette SC stage show has morphed into a truly painful sadistic affair. Kind of like the stupid act of pushing wedding cake into the bride or groom's face. Stupid shit.
  • CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    Lopaw.. Totally agree with you about the wedding cake thing .. As for the bach. Party thing a lil good natured fun and embareassment sure but one of my guy friends sported welts he had to hide in his honeymoon pics so not cool
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't understand whipping the bachelors into a very painful whipping either. After I saw that, I was thinking I'm never going to agree to go up on stage for any bachelor party.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I'm telling my guy buddies not to take me to a club. They don't need to know how many dancers already know me.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Every bachelor party I see now the groom to be gets abused. I guess they are getting him ready for what he had to deal with in his marriage. Lol
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I recall at my brother in law's bachelor party he wore a Pinocchio mask and fucked two strippers with the nose.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    No extras are given on stage. reason Vice cop's are always in the club
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I've seen dancers give extras to each other on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion