• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yup...1134207 is too many!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    you can never have enough lap dances
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Actually, I think you can have too many. Years ago, when I discovered clubs in Tampa where you could touch the dancers (but no outside the pants extras) I had like a gazillion dances one day. All that grinding caused a small tear right underneath the head of the penis. That sucker wouldn't heal up for weeks and hurt like a bitch even though it was just a tiny crack.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    It depends on the club and the women. I once got a dance from every chick in a club cus it was slow, but I've also gone out and had no dances because the babes weren't hot enough, or they wouldn't get off their phones and work the club.
  • fun12times12
    11 years ago
    I think it just depends. Had a dance from this one hottie who was so strung out I left in the middle of it. Couldn't tell if she was trying to dance or tie her shoes. Had others where I'm so into it I don't hear the music any more. Those are the expensive trips.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I can get lapped out. I usually get sets of 5, and after 4 sets I'm done! Sometimes less...
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    There no enough only grind in perpetuum. Repeat ad nauseam.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It is like the waiter at the Indian restaurant said when ask how spicy hot can you make your food? The waiter did not hesitate and said "sir der is no upper limit"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    A wise man knows when enough is enough.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As many as my wallet can withstand
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    The last two speak of wisdom
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Boss