tuscl

Stupidest thing a stripper has ever said to you?

Saturday, February 8, 2014 8:25 PM
I hear it all , but I'm curious about what you guys have heard. Once in the dressing room a particularly gross dancer asked another one to smell her pussy and asked if it stank. Ew.

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got one dance from a really hot stripper once that had a really stinky pussy. One and done and never again
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @CJ-Did her coochie do the talking? Give it a breath mint.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Said to me: "You must be stuck up, because you are wearing a suit and tie."
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    In the Champagne Room time was about to end, we'd just finished very satisfying sex, and she was using a damp wipe to clean her pussy. She asked if I was familiar with female anatomy and I assured her that while not a gynecologist, I knew the names of the parts and their location. She asked me if I'd please reach up her pussy and render an opinion on whether she had a bump on her cervix. Not having my LL Bean headlamp, I had to do it by Braille and everything seemed to be ok to my sensitive fingers. While I was in about to my wrist the waitress arrived to tell me my hour was up. The 3 of us had a good laugh with the waitress offering to get a rope in case I wanted to climb in. Why do we spend 9 months getting out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "Do you want me to suck it?" :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol slick...all I had was gum. I will have to keep some tic tacs with me
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    When she read the label on my jacket: "'Carhartt'? Is that your name?"
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    hey honey you can plow my field & leave your seed in my soil for $400 in the VIP room.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat, when it's pole-smoking time, don't be dumb, get to work!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I can't remember at the moment so I will leave with a dancer's stupid turn off comment killing a minute before she was going to start a lap dance. " Do you have kids?" me, no Her, " I have 3. They are 2, 3, and 5. Ok the song started." That's stupid to make me think about your kids when the dance is supposed to turn me on. That is if she wanted to do additional dances.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I've had two, count 'em two, argue with me saying that antibiotics could be used to treat viral infections like the cold and the flu. On these girls also had no idea where in the world Cairo was, or that there even was such a city.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    It's a tie for everything any stripper has ever said to me
  • topmandd
    10 years ago
    Talking about her dog just died through most of the private. Really couldn't have ended soon enough with her. Plus she was apparently way to high on something that it took forever for her to accept i didn't want another dance.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gee, Dougster, everyone knows that Cairo is in Illinois.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I had one girl who went to get paper towels from the attendant and said she had to tell her I spilled a drink on to her crotch if asked.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Do you want to stick it in? ... Duh!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Once when I told a dancer that I was an engineer she asked if I was the conductor on the train. She was serious.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A stripper told me. a spider bit her on her pussy and she ended up in the ER. She said it hurt like crazy. Then she asked, you want to see a picture? duh, sure. why wouldn't I want to see. I was glad she had her phone on her. She reasoned it was ok to see her pussy since I've already seen it a hundred times already.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I knew her before she started working at the club.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Something about strippers - they are the most geographically challenged people I have ever met. I was once in a south Florida club and a dancer asked me where I was from. I said, "Michigan". She replied, "oh, what direction is that from here". Let me see...we have the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The Gulf of Mexico to the West. The Keys and Cuba to the south. Hmmm, I wonder what.'s left? Duh.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Dancer: I can guess your profession just by looking at you -- Me: what do I do (attorney). Dancer: cop or fireman. Me: Why do you say that? Dancer: All cops and firemen have the same cheesy 70's mustache. Had a beard since that day.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Dancers say stupid shit? Well this is news to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion