tuscl

The return of parodyman -->

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Odd it seems to have coincided with the "departure" of davids. Just a thought. DavidS, any time, any place, any topic.

6 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    AbbieNormal and everyone else: I most definately welcome constructive criticism and have no problems with someone having a different opinion. When someone wants to play like they are an expert or an authority then it is a whole different ball game. As far as complaining about my rights I cant recall ever having done that. I do like to deal on stupid comments or people that polute this board. (unfortunately there are many) But when there is a worthy discussion I can and have contributed genuine posts.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    As I recall parodyman and I went a few rounds. He seems to feel that anyone offering advise to or criticizing him or anyone else is somehow violating their rights, yet sees nothing wrong with posting his opinions on other people in the most personal and negative terms. Here's a hint guys, if most of your posts are about other posters on the board, just maybe you aren't really adding to the discussion.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I've enjoyed this board because it's been pretty good about sticking to the topic at hand - strip clubs, not each other's personalities - even in the face of some heavy provocation. I don't have much interest in divining character flaws behind the nicknames here, mine or anybody else's. Anybody who want to do that can always go over to stripclublist.com and trade naughty insults. I'd rather discuss strip clubs.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I'm not necessarily negitive unless the situation warrents it. As far as how long I have been on this board I think it has to be over seven years.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Excuse the spelling in the last post. I've been working for the last 30 hours.
  • lc693le500
    19 years ago
    As a relative newbie, I don't really "know" anyone here yet, and although I have read posts by davids where he seemed to be contributing something constructive, I cannot say the same for parodyman, although I have only read a few posts. He seems very negative indeed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion