tuscl

Getting rid of RomanticLover

Shekitout
South Carolina
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:05 AM
Thanks to all the rantings & ravings of RomaticLOSER, the joke exchange has disappeared. Anyway to retrieve it or do you have to post jokes as a new topic?

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Maybe a box of RID and one of those tiny lice combs would disentangle RL from the pubic hair of TUSCL.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Maybe a box of RID and one of those tiny lice combs would disentangle RL from the pubic hair of TUSCL.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    If there's a topic at the bottom of the page that I think should be saved, I just add a new post and move it back to the top of the list.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    AN: The bookmark method works, but it's easier and slightly less sad to just save the Discussion Board main page with the topics list as an HTML file every 7 days.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think you should just be able to bookmark a topic since they seem to have unique URL's (the DiscussID=76391 for this one for instance). I haven't tried it, but will test it and see. If that is the case, it is kind of a sad statement on RL's passtime, bookmarking all his rants and deciding which one to bump.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I somehow never did see the joke exchange.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    'Joke Exchange!' is: <[view link]> Make it a good one.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Repeat after me: DO NOT RESPOND TO RL POST!!! For that matter, don't even bother looking at it. I wonder if webmaster keeps track of no. of "hits" and drops duds after certain period of time. Someone could just keep posting msgs in thread just to keep it alive. How about no. and diversity of hit sources. I'm out....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion