Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

gass station condom's

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

how many of you stop at a gass station & pick up some condom's before you hit the club.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I've gotten gas station condoms, not for clubbing, but for my g/f. They have expiration dates on them if you are worried about quality.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

LDK gets his Condoms at Speedway

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Kroger fuel stations don't even have rest rooms but I never go to a club without a condom in my pocket.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

They're generally cheaper at Wal-Mart.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Just don't buy condoms at the 99¢ Only Store.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I buy them in bulk at condomdepot.com and use them whenever I get a lap dance unless I'm wearing Liquid Lapdance. I don't fuck strippers, so the purpose of the condom is to avoid the wet spot that grosses some of them out.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@MrDeuce: If that's all you're interested in, wouldn't baggies be cheaper? :)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Juice juice juice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement