Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fuck buddy vs ATF

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which do you prefer.

A. fuck buddy

B. your atf at the club.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Fuuuck buddy

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Fuck buddies are free.

Profile picture for stenton1
stenton1
•

Fuck buddy all day long!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My ATF always said that I was a friend with stripper benefits. I liked that.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

ATF. By a landslide.

I'm a creepy old, fat, ugly guy. Nobody fucks me for free, so a "fuck buddy" would be, shall we say "somewhat unlikely". She came the closest towards the end.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

What happens when they become one?

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

"My ATF always said that I was a friend with stripper benefits. I liked that."

Shadowcat..that is exactly what my current fav says about me. The way it's going, it appears I will get about as much sex from her as you did from your ATF!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I would much prefer a fuck buddy to an ATF. Same benefits less $$$$ spent.

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Fuck buddy in da ass playboy

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

F buddy

Profile picture for aventador750
aventador750
•

@bang69 - is the real question " do you pay or like it for free?"

I think having your CF / ATF as FB seems to be the winning proposition.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Fuck buddy. Its free

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement