tuscl

Do you have a fave LD move/position ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I'm a booty man – my fave position is being on a high-chair/stool and having the dancer grind on me with her back to me.

I often get these dances in the black dives I visit (and at $5 a pop and often full-nude) – I will also be commando either in my thin sweatpants or my thin shorts – so I really get a good grind and often those ebonies will put me inside of them (over the pants) and really squeeze my johnson w/ their powerful butts and hips.

So my fave position is on the stool; with her back to me and her grinding on my junk; and me squeezing and holding on to her breasts while she squeezes/presses down on me.

16 comments

• alabegonz
    11 years ago
    stool? are you kidding me?
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    i go for simpler woman-on-top-man-sitting-on-couch position. nothing fancy.

best time was when i was wearing shorts and she accidentally folded it up, she liked so much skin-to-skin she basically took her panties off and grinded my legs up.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    It depends on the dancer and the club. Kahoots has handle bars on the sides of the booths, and several dancers over the years would hang on the bars with their arms, which usually implied a very fit and tight dancer, and grind her ass. This allowed a very good view of her breasts and crotch, and quite a few would let their bikini's slip to the side for a nice view. With the right dancer, this would be very stimulating.

One of my favorite positions is also your favorite, especially is she has at least a nice handful of breasts. Although instead of a stool it's a nice bench or couch, where she sits on me with her back facing me and leans back so that I can squeeze her tits while she grinds on me, a few even let their fingers roam and stick shift me in this position.

I usually dislike when a dancer sits on my lap facing me, and tries to grind with her butt, most fail to get in the right position and angle, but a few have been quite good in this position.

I would say my second favorite position is with a dancer with a large pair of natural breasts or very soft implants sitting between my knees and tit fucking my hardon with her breasts. One of my favorites would spend most of the dance between my knees and alternate the entire time lightly stroking me with her fingers, tit fucking me and sucking me off through my pants. When she wasn't in this position would be in lying on top of me while I played with her tits.

With the right dancer a simple grinding back and forth with butt while her back is facing me, and quite a few of my favorites over the years could really grind well in this position.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One of my favorites is when she straddles my leg and her pussy is on my cock, then she grinds back and forth. Oh yeah.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    How do you get four faggots on a stool?
  • large
    11 years ago
    When she kneels between my legs and grinds her breasts into my crotch.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    I'm partial to the classic cowgirl style slow grinding, bonus points if they bite my ears. Titty fucking and blow job simulations are nice too.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like the classic Detroit-style position, where the dancer kneels in front of me and bobs her head up and down.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Same as what Slick said:

Her straddling my leg, aligning her pussy with my hard-on and grinding back and forth. My ATF gets extra style points for looking me in the eye and smiling + biting her lower lip while doing this.

Runner up is the same alignment but with her seated facing away and looking over her shoulder at me. Eye contact is the cherry on top.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Favorite? Well pretty much anything as long as there is contact. Air dance, the pits!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I like sitting on the couch in the CR naked while she is in the reverse cowgirl position grinding and stroking me until we move on to more fulfilling activities.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My 3 faves all do completely different moves. My ATF does a slow grind and gets great results. My #2 is the athlete and will hammer it home, and my #3 uses her breasts a lot on my cock, which the other two don't usually do. I can't say I prefer any one over the other two.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm with jackslash.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I gotta say tittyfuck, her facing me, and reverse cowgirl, the rest is often lame, or border-line air dance.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Straddling my lap facing me - boob-to-boob. Nothing better.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    love the booty grind when she traps junior in her crack and rides
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion