tuscl

NFL

crazyjoe
Colorado
There was a thread yesterday about Richard Sherman talking strippers.

Have you ever been in a club when NFL players showed up?

21 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yea, some Raiders showed up once. Of course, the girls flocked around them, but they weren't throwing their money around or anything.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When John Abraham played for the Atlanta Falcons he was a frequent visitor to Follies. My favorite seat was also his.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Not NFL players, but I've seen a few NBA players. Paul George, LaMarcus Aldridge, Greg Oden to name a few.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    mikeya- Which Raiders did you see?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have seen Dimarius Thomas and Von Miller at PT's all nude frequently. Especially after they won a home game. Von usually sits quietly and Dimarius is making it rain. Some girls flock to them and some hate them.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Von Miller is a ugly looking dude, but Demarius is a above average looking guy with a lot of money and he spends his money. I bet the strippers flock to Demarius. I bet Demarius can bag any stripper he wants.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Govikings; the girls told me, But I forget. They weren't starters.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Cleveland browns players showed up at Christie's in Cleveland and went straight upstairs to VIP. The dancer who was giving me a couch dance was interrupted by a manager telling her to go upstairs as soon as our dance was over.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Over the years Patriots players have shown up at several clubs in Providence. I've seen players at Club Fantasies on Sunday nights after a day game. The Foxy Lady, Club Desire and Cadillac Lounge get players too. Aaron Hernandez was at Club Desire a night or two before he allegedly shot his friend Odin Lloyd last summer. He is also accused of shooting a guy in the face outside of a strip club in Florida.

The dancers will tell you that all of these guys are notoriously cheap!
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I've seen Dan Marino and several other Dolphins at Vegas Cabaret during Dan's playing days.

I've seen Mike Tyson at Tootsies when he was training for a fight in Miami. One of his last fights. He tried to pick up a stripper she said no and he left.

The most recent sightning was Scotty Pippen at Cheetahs. He was just hanging out by himself during the day. A few girls came up to him but that was about it. He smiled a lot.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Some of my dancer friends have told me about seeing Detroit Lions--if you can call them football players.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Nascar driver and a golfer who missed the cut at the Masters.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Better than a sports star, I've seen shadowcat in a club! Oh, and some NBA players in Utah. No idea who they were.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Some of those guys wont spend a dime while others pay $2,000 for otc head at their house
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Makes you wonder why some of them cant get it on their own merits
  • judyjudy
    11 years ago
    a while back I had a encounter with a few of the Indiana Pacers at a club in Detroit while they were in town for a game...
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    AH! jj makes an appearance. :)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    That's cool, you guys have been lucky to bump into them.

I know for a fact that some Redskins players go to the Paper Moon here in Richmond, Virginia...but I've never actually been in the club when they were there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I was kinda thinking the same thing – most of us only/mostly see players with their helmets on – as for me – I may only recognize a few players that I happen to know well and that happen to get a lot of camera time w/o their helmets via post or pre game interviews.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    You need a program. They sell them at the door.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Drank beers with former Red Sox star Mo Vaughn at the Foxy lady in providence. We got booted from our table at Scores while at a stag party by a group of ballers from the loser league we call the NBA. As bad as the time was at Scores it was worse in jail after we caused scene and a fight. My wife was so proud of me, because this is the type of behavior we expect from a 45 year professional she said at that time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion