tuscl

Drama in the SC

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“… Next thing I know there is a huge Black cop in there screaming at the girl with her tits hanging out to put her top on and go get her clothes on. I look behind him and there are two ladies with him. Then they start screaming that she is only 19 and she has a 2 month baby at home, and how dare anyone give her booze. The officer is screaming at her to get dressed and the man she was with turned white as a ghost and he was white already. The bartender starts freaking out and saying that she thought she was 21 because she worked there and she did not hire her. The one lady screaming at them is her mom and the other one is her Aunt. Now the other girls are screaming at her parental units and the cop is trying to get them apart. He starts yelling for them to calm down and says he has other fucking work to be done.

The girl decides she wont leave and the cop is pissed. Now he has the guy and is ripping him an ass for buying liquor to a minor. He starts yelling at the bartender. I figure it is a good as time as any to get my white ass out of there. I leave, and see the cop car, it has one fucking head light working and the back tire is going flat.

I hope across the street and they try and hit me up for another cover and when I said I just came from the freak show next door he says not my fucking problem. So I go to leave and he asked me what the deal was and I tell him the story. I no sooner get the words out and he is calling the owner of both places and telling him to get his ass down here right away because he was going to lose his liquor license again!

Overall, crazy stuff. Worth the 30 bucks.. not at all! …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

10 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Ah, Washington Park. The SC's there are all high on extras being in such a POS neighborhood. Fun times if you don't get mugged, arrested or poxed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "The officer is screaming at her to get dressed and the man she was with turned white as a ghost and he was white already."

Papi, this is a gem, indeed. I'd have liked to witness an episode of Jerry Springer in a strip club.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The reviewer tells a good story.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'd have paid thirty bucks to see that! Slick, I like your Jerry Springer analogy!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Well thank you CG. You are a man of good taste.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    This doesn't sound like a real cop to me. Why would the cop car be in such bad shape? Not that I am familar with the location. Maybe it was a guy who is related to this family who works as a security guard. Why would the police get involved in a family situation? 19yo is old enough to work at the strip clubs I go to. Drinking no but working there yes.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Likely a rent-a-cop / baby daddy/ mom or aunts BF.
    I really does sound like a Jerry Springer episode: Former NBC Channel 5 evening news anchor, former Cincinnati, OH mayor, ringmaster of the in-bred and low lifes and the forerunner of shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (speaking of inbred) and Hollywood Hillbillys.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, they can dance at 18 in quebec!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a security guard mixed in a family drama.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is funny. Sounds like my family.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion