tuscl

OT: Skyrim

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Almost as addicting as naked women. I can feel the adrenaline rush during "combat" even though there's no possibility of injury to me. Heart pumps, palms sweat, body tenses up. Physiological manifestations very similar to sex.

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I'm a fucking geek. So sue me.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Never could get interested in this George. I don't know why. Ive played some games before but never found them to be my thing. I had an ex ATF that was hooked on Black Ops I think it was called and Zombies ? (I emphasize EX) She believed that shit was real and was perinoid about it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Go on with your bad self George. Fuck the haters.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @george - don't let anybody tell you what's cool. If you enjoy it, do it, even if the haters call you a geek!

I mean really...a lot o' folks on here give LDK shit for diggin' the ol' jizz in trousers. I say that if a dude enjoys jizzin' in his pants, HE SHOULD JIZZ IN HIS PANTS (just dont do anything stupid, like ask random people if they want to look at your cum stain).

Same idea for computer games. If you want to play Skyrim then Skyrim on my brother...Skyrim on indeed!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I like the fact people have things they enjoy but I find gaming silly and not for me. Of course people think skiing the trees and being outside in twenty below weather is stupid and I don't mind them thinking thisway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion