tuscl

What kind of guys do strippers think are lowlife scum?

I believe the answer is some guy who keeps asking for REAL names and phone numbers, only wants to spend $5 and expects to get full service outside the club just because he thinks so highly of strippers. I won't name any names here though.

13 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I prefer "the goods" or "mrs. happy." I sense a new thread in the making....
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    shadowcat: I bet they feel better getting that off their chest so to speak. I forgot that some dancers may read this at your favorite club. I didn't know what I was stirring up, lol. I got an earful late at night at Wendy's one time when I heard the workers talking about some woman who complained about the slow service and said they need to get some education. The workers were telling me all this while I waited on my food and said "that is like calling me stupid." They weren't very happy about that comment she made. I just kept quiet or nodded my head in agreement. I know it's not very smart to upset the people who prepare your food. It also seems to be a stupid move to go to your favorite club and ask how much for anything other than a drink or dance.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    SC: I'm with your faves on the pussy issue. I *NEVER* call it the kitty. Always the pussy. That's my motto, like Walmart. You can check my reviews.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I agree that generalizing usually doesn't describe the situations we look for, it is after all, a generalization. Broadly speaking my guess is that probably 70-80% of the strippers don't think much of their customers (in both senses of not thinking much). The other 20% (again an estimate on my part) are usually the ones we look for (or at least I look for). I find that about 2-3 out of 10 are likely to remember me or my last visit, or even my name if I introduced myself. This 20ish percent is the group we who like regulars are usually searching among for a good (buisness) relationship.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    While there are definitely stripers out there who think all of their customers are dirtbags there are also many who don't. As with anything in life I think over-genralizing here doesn't give enough credit to customers who treat dancers well and to dancers who reciprocate. First, foremost and always a dancer/customer relationship is a business transaction. That doesn't mean that two people who have gotten to know each other can't share some fun, some good conversation and some hot lap dances.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Sort of like how we think of the dancers...

The ones we remember are the ones who are good and the ones that are annoying, for whatever reason.

• lc693le500
    19 years ago
    FONDL's second paragraph rings true. A regular classroom teacher will obviously know all of the kids in his/her class, but what about the phys ed, art, or music teachers? They see EVERY KID in the whole school. They might recognize all the faces, but as far as knowing them all in a meaningful way, forget it. The ones who stand out are the ones who are really, really good and the ones who cause problems.

• chandler
    19 years ago
    How true. The girls who stand out for this "teacher" are the ones who behave very, very badly. They're such problems they need to be kept after "school" and disciplined.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chitown, once again you demonstrate a firm grasp of the issue at hand. Who cares what a stripper thinks, as long as she acts the way you want her to. Frankly I'd just as soon not know what goes on between her ears, some of it's likely to be pretty scary stuff.

I'm also convinced that most strippers don't usually think about us enough to form much of an opinion one way or another, anymore than the checkout girls at Walmart do. There are exceptions but for the most part, unless we do something really extraordinary to stand out, good or bad, we're all just faceless customers with wallets. I'll bet that at the end of the night a typical stripper doesn't remember 10 percent of the guys she met, and the ones she does remember are the ones who really misbehaved.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Free at last! I've been fighting to shed the "nice guy" rap since high school.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    But like we were saying on another thread, strippers love to date lowlife scum.

In all seriousness, I agree that for the most part strippers don't think much of the customers. There are exceptions with some regulars, but overall they don't usually see the best side of men in general (maybe why they are willing to date the guys we allude to). In the final analysis, no, I don't really care.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Alas, I'm afraid that SuperDude has found the answer. Now each of us has to answer a question for himself....do we care?
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    All of us, when our backs are turned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion