tuscl

Dancinggal posted her picture!

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:00 PM
You should see her chest!!! [view link] But seriously though, that is NOT stripper underwear. That's maybe librarian underwear.

31 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If a stripper is suppose to strip their clothes off in the first place, does choice of underwear really matter?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Save that PBS shit Slick. Stripper underwear is supposed to be tight enough toleave marks on the stripper after she takes it off, that only gradually fade.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    PBS? Her name is Nova?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes, Motor, PBS is well known for non-stripper underwear. Maybe the OP picked up something on Antique Roadshow.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna open up a classy gentlemen's club. I'm gonna name it Masterpiece Theater.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Wait! That chest of drawers use to be in the basement, you took it with you when you went away to college! Where did your mother and I go wrong? Did we let you spend too much time on Facebook? Download too many Miley Cyrus videos?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'm with Slick. Who cares about the underwear when it is what is underneath that counts. Can't judge a book by its cover, ya know.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Who gives a shit? Why don't you be greatful that I posted anything at all? Why don't you post a picture of your ass? Probably wouldn't be as pretty.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Either way, you can kiss my sweet ass buh bye. Did it ever occur to you that strippers don't always wear stripper underwear? Imbecile >.<
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    And some of you guys wonder why dancers don't stay here for very long? Sheesh. Show some decorum fercrissakes.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I'm starting to understand why only some of you (lopaw and slick) can get ass OTC while others are lacking. Boohoo.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I happen to like the photo!
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    At least someone appreciates some ass, CG!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Now it's been replaced by a pair of stripper stilettos. The delightful derriere was much more appreciated.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Nope. Only CG gets to see bum photos now.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Singin songs of shady sisters.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    I'm just happy to see a nice pair of feet in the shoes. Pictures of a firm butt are always appreciated, though.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I thought Dancinggal was going for a Lost in Translation vibe. "Stripper underwear" in the photo wouldn't have evoked the same thing (though a nice bum is always appreciated). Off the top of my head, not sure if the shoes are an homage to anything.
  • weewillie
    10 years ago
    Gotta love stripper shows. I'm still amazed they don't fall down more.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    **sigh** I didn't even get to see it. Women in underwear are sexy regardless of style..gstring, boy shorts, boxers mmmm yeah.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought she looked good to me. I saw her pic last night just before I fell asleep on the sofa.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Well if ilbbaicnl hadn't insulted her maybe she would have left the pic up longer. Thanks a lot you asshat.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Seems I came too little too late. She apparently changed her photos to stilletos. What a drag.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Dang, sorry. I didn't say there was anything wrong with your undies, I just noted that they weren't typical stripper undies. For those who missed them, they looked like they were once lavender, prior to hundreds of bleachings. They generally looked somewhat stretched and well-worn like the undies of a frugal librarian type person. I know that I will surely burn in Hell now for needlessly depriving you all of the view of a really nice bum.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Ibby, You insulted her "stripperness." I think most of us reading your thread's opening comments felt you were criticizing her because you felt she wasn't wearing stripper-quality panties. (Founder: Please ad "stripperness" to the glossary.)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I am chastised! I will approach internet butt pictures with all solemnity in the future!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Thank you for the intervention, I realize now what a terrible person I've been. I need to confess this isn't my first horrible sin of this type. One of my favs once confided in me that a guy paid her $100 to go in the bathroom and take a picture of her bare butt for him. Callously, I remarked that he was going to put that picture on the internet, and she would awake in the middle of the night, with a burning ass itch, because thousands of guys in China were staring intently at her ass as they fapped. She laughed, but I realize now it was just a defense mechanism against the soul-shattering pain my comment surely caused her. I hope she can somehow forgive me, wherever she is.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Hah! Good thing I saved that picture on my phone! That was one sweet set of buttocks!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I still see her ass in the discussion pics. Is it only in the larger profile pic section where you see the shoes? Sometimes I wonder if I have an update issue on this site.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Shark: You're correct. Do the same with mine, and you'll see the same problem. I alerted Founder to this problem, but haven't heard back from him. A year or so ago, the same problem appeared. It could be corrected when posting a new profile pic, then deleting your browsing history. That use to work fine then, but no longer does.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion