tuscl

OT:25 Years Ago In 1989...

...a very famous and mind altering artist passed away?

Who was that artist?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Mel Blanc
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What's up, Doc?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If he did, I didn't know about it. This dude was more than real. He was surreal.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Dali..... Love the melting clocks...

What do I win??
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Thats it. Did you know they have Dali wrist watches? They look pretty cool.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    YupYupYup. You're our winner. The Dali Moustache watch kicks ass. I've spent many hours gazing into Dali paintings.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    For some reason I had Warhol on the brain. Dali is cool. If you are ever in St Petersburg, the Dali Museum is a must see.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat Predrag....the Dali museum and then across the bridge to Mons. A surreal experience.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And this thread can be recycled later in the year on the anniversary of Mel Blanc's leaving this mortal coil. Like Dali, he was mind expanding and had a groovy groovy mustache.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Edvard Munch died 70 years ago as well. I'm sure everyone thought that was a scream.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @DandyDan-Hahahahaha
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Dali museum and then head north to Bare Assets so that you can actually have a beer with your lap dances, unlike the terminally overrated Mons.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "For some reason I had Warhol on the brain. Dali is cool. If you are ever in St Petersburg, the Dali Museum is a must see."

They are actually showing Warhol at The Dali through April.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ya know what Dali had for breakfast every morning?

Surreal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion