tuscl

Stripping - Cheerleading ... same pay and working conditions

deogol
Michigan
Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:05 AM

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I am extremely disappointed with the Raiders. First they lose all the fucking time and now this. The Raiderettes are hotties. Treat them well.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Do Cheerleaders so extras?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When The Raider Image store opened up in the Ontario Mills Mall, they had and continued to have Raiderettes doing appearances. The girls were always friendly and gracious. And cute, too.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Cheer leaders should be paid better. They don't have any opportunity to get tips like dancers do.
  • flguytampa21
    10 years ago
    Wow. $125 per game is good. But they should get paid for appearances too! Also, the calendar? Models usually do not do that for free. Just like stripping, it is not meant to be a career.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    For all the work and practice I've seen professional cheerleaders do, they deserve better compensation. Maybe the NFL is not involved in paying cheerleaders anything. Sounds like charity volunteer work. Seems kind of stupid since NFL players make mega bucks but they got girls on the sidelines routinely getting paid nothing supporting the team. It just shows you what kind of people manage the whole thing. It's apparently all about greed. I bet $125 doesn't go far to cover travel expenses, etc, etc. and then they have to pay fines too? I'm surprised they get hot girls to do this for almost free.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The NFL is about owners and players making money. Cheerleaders don't matter and fans matter even less.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A Charger girl told me it looks good on their resumes.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Yes, it's all about resume building for most. Others are addicted to spirit and the logical next step if they did it in college. They don't do it for the pay. If they weren't paid and only compensated for expenses, I bet the tryout numbers would only drop by around 10%.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PDD-Good points. Add in exposure and networking with photographers for future modeling gigs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't studied the economics of the situation. I did notice when I flipped the channel with the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders tryout show, they had a lot of girls trying out for these jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion