Alucard/Protaganist

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:16 AM
Go ahead,google it.Creepy.

9 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Alucard (アルカード,Arukado) is the main protagonist of the Hellsing anime and manga series created by Kouta Hirano. He is the most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization which works against vampires and other such supernatural forces. Alucard is no mere vampire; it has been implied that he is the most powerful vampire, as well as the most powerful entity in the entire series, even before obtaining relative omnipresence at the conclusion of the manga. Interestingly, he is listed as Sir Arucard, a mistranslation. He is devoted to his master Integra and was close friends with the Hellsing butler, Walter C. Dornez. He also has feelings of admiration towards his fledgling, Seras Victoria. He is in both the TV series and OVA. (though he takes on a slightly lesser role in the TV series, where Seras Victoria takes on more of a narrative role). In the English dub of both series, he is voiced by Crispin Freeman.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^It gets creepier.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I agree that reading about Alucard is creepy. I read under personality how he likes to use his gun to shoot off part of his leg after he is already a hellhound. [view link] It said he uses his gun to defend himself. That's creepy. Maybe Alucard has an arsenal ready to be deployed but it would be better tactics to make the government disarm everyone else first. Now that sounds like a creepy evil plan that even Dougster might admire. Sometimes you just don't know people. Thanks for the tip.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For me, most anime is overrated. Akira, Ninja Scroll, and Samurai Champloo kick ass.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Takin' it off here boss
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Haha...fucking freak.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    ^^(Dracula, that is)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I thought Hellsing was originally where Alucard got his alias from? Didn't know that was not it.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    S/he can play with names just like they can play with names. May have come separately...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion