tuscl

If you PAY a stripper for CONVERSATION, are you looking for FRIENDSHIP with her?

If you PAY a stripper for CONVERSATION, are you doing so because you are TRYING to form a FRIENDSHIP with her?

Are you looking to find out what her REAL NAME is and what her PHONE NUMBER is and if she WANTS to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

16 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who wants to add?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the men who look for affection in strip clubs?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Bumping an intelligent question to the top!
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you PAY for this?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Anyone OUT there so DESPERATE for CONVERSATIONS with the dancers?

Buying DRINKS for dancers for CONVERSATIONS and for their TIME?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't usually do this but I'll even answer RL's question. Many of us guys going to strip clubs may have a bunch of money with us. We may start drinking and feel pretty good after watching the dancers get naked. Of course I've heard it said before that if guys see something beautiful, they may start acting irrationally. Therefore as we drink a beer or drink, we may ask the dancer sitting next to us if she wants something since we got lots of money and we're feeling happy. The last two times I bought a girl a drink, she demonstrated her oral skills very well back to me. She put all her nouns and verbs in the correct places. RL, you need to find a bar where the drinks cost less than your $5 maximum strip club fee and then maybe you will feel loaded too. If I were you, I'd carry at least $10 into a bar so you feel like you have tons of dough. If drinks are only $1 you can pay $5 admission, and then buy 5 drinks. Good luck.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    I'm not PAYING for to FIND out the strippers' CONVERSATIONAL skills. I'm DESPERATE to have CONVERSATION!! That's why I SPEND for drinks with the dancers!!!!
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I'll pay her for a FRENCH conversation.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't think most men pay strippers for their conversational skills, unless you're speaking euphemistically.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    It may sound paradoxical but you may find that if you DO NOT pay strippers for conversation, you will end up getting more of them interested in talking to you. Works for me, but I make no guarentees for other. You find it worth experimenting with, however.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    I buy dancer's DRINKS to have CONVERSATIONS with the dancers!

Why? Because I'm so DESPERATE to have CONVERSATIONS with the dancers!!
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What are you looking for?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    AFFECTION, EMOTION, and ATTENTION
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Trying to get REAL AFFECTION from a stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What are you trying to do?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who does this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion