tuscl

Refinement to My Previous System

High everyone. Me again. I came up with a refinement to my previous system. As a reminder my previous system was:

- Wake up early in the morning

- piss in your own corn flakes, so you'll be pissed off the entire day

- get a hardon because you like being pissed off

- don't bother taking the anti-depressants your doctor prescribed you

- go to work at your job as a janitor

- get pissed at the world because you really wanted to be in the foreign service not a lousy janitor

- sniff the solvents you are supposed to use to clean toilets

- get brain damage and write how the Finns could have avoided the Winter War altogether if they had simply acquiesced to Stalin's very reasonable pre-war demands

- make stupid, contradictory arguments on TUSCL and then spazz out when people (if Dugly can even be called a person) point out the internal inconsistencies

- try to bail yourself out by misreading Wikipedia, but get even more tangled up

- now, thoroughly depressed and pissed at the world visit a strip club

- as strippers approach whine to them about how miserable your life is

- also whine to strippers about how sucky the world is in general

- whine to strippers about how there are so many stupid people in the world

- say your signature line - "fuck this! fuck that! Fuckin' fuck everything"

- leave without getting extras because you can't afford them on a janitor's salary

- go home and cry!

Now I got some feedback on this saying it makes me seem to whiny and negative. Too which I at first said, "fuck you! I'm not fuckin' whiny an negative. The world really is a sucky place. I'm just smarter than everyone else for seeing the suckiness for what it is!" Then I thought about it for a bit, and even though that is true like everything else I say (and I can't stand any disagreement with anything I say - makes me cry) I guess maybe when you have to deal with people who can't handle the truth, like strippers and Dugly, you need to tone it down a bit.

Thus a present the following minor adjustment to my system. Instead of whine to them about my crappy janitorial job, I proudly boast that I am, in fact, a "chief building sanitation engineer". Really impresses them as much a RickyBoy's white three polyester suit. Maybe even more so, but it costs alot less.

Everything else about my system stays as is.

Have a nice day.

signed,
The Jestie-Girl.

19 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    You know you touched a nerve when Dugly pulls out the alternates.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That's it - cry jestie, cry!

Your new system is just as dumb as your previous one.

Too funny!
  • jester2I4
    11 years ago
    Fuck, you, Dugly! I'm not fuckin' crying! I never fuckin' cry. Least not when I listen to the doctor and take my anti-depressants like I'm supposed to!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    How about studying or get training for a better higher paying job? I believe they are out there. It might take time and effort and work but I believe determined people can do it. It might take time and effort to determine what you could learn to do that would be a significant improvement. Libraries have free resources. Maybe something like a nursing assistant or a janitor in a hospital, then eventually a job as a nursing student or whatever you can move up to?
    There are more and more jobs for regular manufacturing employees. If you know how to read prints and use a wrench and follow directions, you might be able to step up. Many of these jobs are found online via the company websites.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think jestie just likes wallowing in his misery. He gave it away above. Makes him feel superior to what he feels is a sucky world with people too opiated to recognize it for what it is.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn today
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone shit the bed real good. I can smell it
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Dude, you gotta use your system and post a review, lol!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Another stupid system by this stupid jestie-girl. Give it up already.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's nice to know Dugly is still so easily pissed off.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Come on jesty... listen to the sofa king...we want to know if it works. Telling is not selling. Put your money where your mouth is
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Did the barn treat you better last nite?
  • jester2I4
    11 years ago
    It's a fuckin' good system! Don't fuckin' let Dugly tell you any differently! Strippers really like guys who have a good job like chief sanitation engineer but are still able to see the world for the sucky place it is with sucky people like Dugly!

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jester2l4: "It's nice to know Dugly is still so easily pissed off."

Thus spaketh the jestie-girl after he went ballistic on rankuam and sharkhunter when they said a girl he thought was a 10 was only an 8. Keep up the projections there, spazz-boy!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "ballistic", lol. It's good you have an imagination to fall back on Dugly.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Dumb system. But then again, jestie is a dumb girl.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I guess the refinement make this system a bit better. So whereas the original system was a 0 scale on 1 to 100, this refined system is a 0.1. Great work, jestie!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion