tuscl

Special clothes for the club

bishopt1234
Here kitty kitty
Monday, January 20, 2014 5:07 AM
Am I the only one who has a special set of clothes for the club? I wear a change of clothes for 2 reasons: 1. So I dont go home smelling like smoke 2. So I can wear thin cotton shorts or pants to feel the lap dance. I have switched to pajama bottom pants this winter and they are great for lap dances. They even got the easy access slot built in. Wearing jeans or thick tight pants seems like the same thing as wearing 10 rubbers when having sex.

22 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've never worn ten rubbers before but I'll give it the of college try.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I have a couple pants I like to wear. I'm not so picky with shirts.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I dress in particular clothes.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Not really.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have a reputation to uphold. At my favorite club I am known as the "T-shirt guy" because I always wear a sexually suggestive t-shirt. Even the staff and dancers that I never get dances from always have to come and see what I am wearing this time. I even give t-shirts to my favorite dancers. Yesterday's choice was "Lets flip a coin. Heads, I get tail. Tails I get head".
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: Hey!!! My drummer does the same thing. He has like 50 of them at least; probably quite a few more than that. People now give him shirts as gifts. I get lots of ideas for lines in songs from them LOL
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rockstar - I have had two dancers and my own daughter give me some. I do take along another shirt to put over them in the event I go to dinner or something straight from the club. I did forget one time and the hostess at the restaurant thought that it was a riot and had to call others to see it. I have had my photo taken by a few dancers and one bouncer.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Pajama bottoms? Real classy.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Thin with EASY access. LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Shadow: After you're no longer a club-goer, you'll have to establish the "Shadowcat T-shirt Museum" down the block from Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah - I normally have specific attire for my "SC sporting events" - I'll either wear thin cotton sweatpants or thin athletic shorts which I'll typically only wear for clubbing. I've heard a few TUSCLers mention pajama pants & even pajama shorts in some reviews or comments in previous threads; so I may end up stepping up my perv game & try that @ some point. - if the dancers are barely wearing anything; then we should offer the same curtesy :)
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    Yeah, everyone's on the right track with something thin. No underwear of course. When the weather's hot I'll wear loose fitting shorts so the dancer can reach her hand up my leg and inside. I also usually unzip as I turn around to sit down.
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    dress pants with some pajama shorts underneath, or liquid lapdance. May have to try pajama pants commando next.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Yes, I have my own set of SC clothes. A lot of dancers have commented about the softness of my chosen pants. I've gone commando a few times, but that started to feel disparate, so I've moved back to boxers. Who really cares when they're quickly around my ankles anyway. Interestingly, I've been turned away from more than one club for my typical SC attire...they're loss because I spend enough money to look the other way. I've even told them as much and went elsewhere. I hate dress codes.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ."pajama bottoms" At least tell me they don't say "Hello Kitty"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don't have a pair - but I would imagine the mentioned pajama bottoms/pants may pass for or look like slacks; especially if they are black & in a darkish club.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @ Motor, or PINK, or LOVE
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    One dancer told me she had an old man customer that wore neon colored g strings
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    No underwear and I drop the pants as soon as we get in back while she gets her top off just to make it easy for my dancer
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I sport Underroos.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Wish I lived in an area where you knew you could drop your pants. Where I live, out-and-out drop your pants and the bouncer will have you out before you get them back on. Nice, thin slacks, no belt, loose cotton boxers, dress shirt. Look sharp, get the most worthwhile talent.
  • Fun202br
    9 years ago
    Agree comando .. parachute shorts in summer and loose jeans when in cooler locations with a button up shirt. Never done the pajama bottoms but have thought about silk lounge pants, just need to work out the funds/keys locations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion