tuscl

Don't you hate it when your follow up visit sucks?

I dropped in one of the clubs I visit last night. The last time I was there about 3 weeks ago.It seemed liked the place was full of really young guys in the 20 to 25 year old range. There probably were some 18 or 19year olds there because they were not charging a cover or checking ID. The Bar was pretty much full when I got inside. I saw an empty seat between two young white guys and I asked one of them could I sit there and he said go ahead. After a while another young dude comes up and he said that he was sitting there. He stated that he wanted to sit next to his "Homeboy". Well I didn't want to sit next to them anyway so I got up and found another spot to sit. The dancer I had met last time I was there was not working. She told me that she worked 6days a week but I guess she either lied or didn't want to come to work. Too bad for her because I had planned to get at least 2 or 3dances from her. There were only 2or 3 decent looking dancers and they were no more than a 6. Seems like only myself and a few of the older guys were the ones doing any tipping. The young guys were all sitting at their tables with there boys drinking their beer or talking on their cellphones. I asked the DJ to play a few slow R&B songs. The young guys didn't really care for it but as soon as the DJ played some rap music or rock they were all hyped. To me it seems the younger crowd do not recognized the difference between a stripclub(Topless in this case) and a Nightclub. They want the same atmosphere that a nightclub has in a stripclub setting but that is not what I want. They should start charging a cover fee which they usually do when the owner is there but it is only $4.00dollars. I would go up to $7 or $8dollars just to weed out some of the unwanted people. If I had my way I would change the age limit to 27 & Up. That way I want have to be around the little Hiphop wanna be players. I am only 32years old but it is amazing how much 5 or 10years makes in the way a person acts or thinks. You guys are lucky because you have SC's that have better than average looking women and one's that play a variety of music and not stuck on 1 or 2 types. Maybe it's time to find something else to do?

6 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Jpac, raising the admission price won't discourage the young guys, it just gives them another excuse not to tip the girls. I used to go to a tiny place that charged $14 to walk through the door and it was still packed with young punks late at night because everything else there was cheap and it was the only nude place around. They'd go out drinking til about midnight, then come to this place and misbehave. I was always gone long before then. The girls hated it.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Chandler: No my followup visit wasn't on the same day of the week. My first visit was on a Wednesday, it wasn't as busy and they didn't seem to play the same type of music. My last visit was on a Thursday which in this club's case is kind of the beginning of the weekend.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    My second visits to clubs tend to be better, as I have an idea of how business is transacted at the club. HOwever, I do agree that shifts can be wildly different at the same club. One of my biggest disappointments came when I followed up a late weeknight visit with a weekday afternoon visit. I found out that the afternoon shifts were basically private sessions with regulars, and it was essentially impossible to get a dance if you were not a particular dancer's "Wednesday, 2-4 pm regular."
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac, was your follow-up visit on the same night of the week? At my semi-regular club, it's like that on late Wednesday and Friday nights and all night Saturday. I have a great time on Fridays up until about midnight, then suddenly it turns into a zoo. I never go on Saturdays. Your club might still be okay on quieter nights of the week.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac, was your follow-up visit on the same night of the week? At my semi-regular club, it's like that on late Wednesday and Friday nights and all night Saturday. I have a great time on Fridays up until about midnight, then suddenly it turns into a zoo. I never go on Saturdays. Your club might still be okay on quieter nights of the week.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It's my personal belief that the first visit to a club is the greatest and it's all downhill from there for most clubs. BTW, I am 32 as well and I have to agree about younger people wanting a nightclub experience in a strip club. The places I like most don't generally have lots of young people in them as patrons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion