tuscl

Two Girl Lap Dances

Clackport
Washington
So, I've got two girls at a club I go to that give me great dances individually. It just so happens that these two girls are friends also. I've never done a two girl lap dance before, but I'm thinking I'm gonna do it with these two girls next week. I figure if a girl is comfortable with the other girl it could make for a good experience.

What are some things you like and dislike about two girl lap dances? Obviously I know it's twice as expensive. Is it worth the extra price? I'm envisioning two girls grinding and feeling up all over me, and maybe playing with each other also. Sounds good to me!

Thoughts?

22 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    I've done it once and it really wasn't enjoyable. Your basically just a jungle gym and they try to figure out how to climb all over you at the same time. I spent more time waiting for the dance to be over then I did enjoying it. If your two girls are friend and have done it before it may be more fun, like if they coordinated one grinding and the other with her tits in your face, the girls mine were with were not coordinated and it sucked.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've done it a few times. Yes the price doubles but it can be a lot of fun once in awhile. It is best if the two girls are compatible. You don't want to have one just giving you an air dance while the other is jerking your dick. Personally I want to be the center of attention and only want them to interact with each other minimally. I would much rather take it to a higher level and take two to VIP.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don’t consider it worth the extra money. I believe that it is a waste. One is usually always enough.
  • Draper
    11 years ago
    I did this once when approached simultaneously by two dancers, I threw it out there jokingly but they were both into it so I said what the hell. I was not familiar with either one prior to the dance. It was cool, they were pretty creative with each other...minimal contact with me though as it was tough to coordinate on the spot. Not sure if I'd do it again.

If you know the two girls you have in mind and are comfortable enough with them to set a general gameplan before the dance I bet it could be outstanding. Keep us posted!
  • Vin66
    11 years ago
    I enjoy a two on one every now and then. It helps if the dancers know each other. I always feel like a have to give equal attention though, the girls kinda compete for your attention which is nice
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    It sounds good in theory but it is often just too many bodies in too small a space.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    It is a lot of fun OTC though.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    All of the above comments are right on! Especially the comments like the girls know each other and they're compatible (not competitive). For the customer (who's paying), the two dancers have to coordinate the time and space effectively. I've only done it a couple of times, as a special thrill. Normally, it's not worth twice the price, because I don't get twice the enjoyment from it. But, it's also something I've used to joke and talk about with the two dancers for a long time afterward. It got me a different form of "mileage."
  • haujobb
    11 years ago
    Lot of good advice posted. 2-girl dance is generally not worth it in the club.

The only time I do it in the club is if they r into each other and one of them will take the opportunity to push the boundaries and really molest the other one and be a "bad" influence. It kinda turns me on to see a dyke get after a bi-curious girl, eat her out, etc...

And I mostly only do this on the cheaper table dances. Only taking them in back together if I think the deal is good. Double price adds up too quickly when u r talking $20 and up per song.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I only have one dick, so I don't really need two dancers.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @ranukam. OMG! I could have written your post! I went last night and both my ATF and #2 were there. They're best friends and they know I like them both, but I've always kept it separate since my relationship with my ATF far exceeds my #2 and I didn't want to piss off the ATF. I've recently been a bit bolder and now always get a set with #2, as I did yesterday. Both girls are very cool with it.

When I was done with both girls just as I was about to leave, they both came up and sandwiched me and suggested next time I do a half hour in the CR with both. Since they both also have a past together, it could get quite exciting! Yeah, I see the posts it's a waste, but I know both girls really well; I'm saving my pennies. I'll report back how it went when I do it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    sclvr's point about too many bodies in a small space is something I've wondered about
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've never tried a two chick lapdance, it sounds like it could be fun if the babes are right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m w/ shadow in that I like to be the center of attention w.r.t. dancers – I rather the 2 girls be getting it on w/ me than w/ themselves.

I’ve done the 2-girl dance once and it was pretty good but not necessarily out of this world nor 2x as good as 1 good dancer. Really only one can grind you at a time.

In my case; we had a pretty private LD booth. I often like getting dances standing-up/wall-dances – so in my case I got some dancing time with me sitting down but most of the time I was standing up sandwiched b/w the 2 dancers. I had one in front of me that would either be facing me or w/ her back to me and the other behind me grabbing my junk and pressing her boobs against my back and I would alternate b/w the dancers (as to which one was in front of me and which one was behind me).

The 2 dancers in my case were pretty “outgoing” but one was a bit less enthusiastic than the other.

For me it would only be worth it if it was a VHM/UHM dance and both dancers were on the freaky/outgoing side.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I like it every so often, but like everyone says, it has to be two girls who are into each other. Of course, it's also more enjoyable if you like both of the girls. I also like it more when there's an obvious contrast between the two girls, like older and younger, or bigger and smaller, or black and white, or even blonde and brunette. It can get crowded, but I can certainly enjoy it if they eat each other out.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @DandyDan: That's why I think it will be a blast when I do it. One girl is a tiny spinner and the other more muscular with a large rack. They are different races too. Plus they're best friends and more. I joke the one thing we three have in common is we have the same taste in women!

No one will be a third wheel...and as for space....well I have a feeling it will work itself out.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    I've been approached a few times about two-girl dances. If I like both girls, I usually say I'll get one from each and more from the girl I like better. Make 'em work.

One time, though, I bit. I had gotten dances from both girls before and both were great. One was your prototypical fantasy big-boobed blonde. The other, also blonde and also big-boobed, but we had gotten dances the last time I was there, in which we found out we were from the same hometown (100 miles away where the club was). That first time, we really hit it off with our conversation and she gave a stellar dance. I had to tell her to take it easy on me at one point, lest I LDK, which I didn't think she'd want.

So I go again and the one blonde tells me it's the other's (the one from my hometown's) birthday. They say we should get dances as a group of three. The hometown blonde is drunk, but remembers me. Must have liked me, too, because she had the other blonde entertain me with her rack while she put little Jimmy between her own breasts and said, "This time, I -want- you to finish."

Let's just say they we all walked away happy and two ladies got good tips.
  • SpudsMcKenzie
    11 years ago
    I won't do double dances. I can't focus on but one girl at the time. And I want a girl's undivided attention. I want her touching and grinding on me or letting me touch her, not touching her girlfriend. I am just not into watching two girls. I have less fun and pay double, so no thanks.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    I've gotten a double once from my two favorites who also happened to be friends. I say go for it, but it's probably not something you want to make a habit of.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I can recall two at once some years ago in WPB. Interesting thing, I was just sitting in the club at a table and the two approached and did their thing on/with me. Very little was even said. I didn't ask, nor did it cost me a dime. After a few minutes, they moved on to the next victim.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I have never done one because I always get the rip off vibe from dancers who work in pairs. Also, to be fair, between my wife and my last girlfriend before her, my mate has been a bisexual female for the last 28 years so I have seen girl on girl sex live in my bed about 3-400 times and paying for it seems ridiculous.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Good insight everyone, I will report how it goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion