tuscl

For the LA members - bustiest club?

I'm a definitely a boob guy when it comes to my strip club enjoyment. Real is best but well done enhanced also gets the job done for me. Anyone have any suggestions about where the most well endowed strippers in Los Angeles are?

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Asking about a busty club in Los Angeles is about the most innocent question that I've ever heard. How cute! Are you a virgin or fresh of the farm? It's Los Angeles! The bag girl at the local supermarket has dd implants. Go anywhere and you'll be happy. On second thought, if you have to ask this question, I suggest that you head to the Bloomington Garage in San Bernardino and ask the grey beard on the Fat Boy that question.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    There isn't one club anywhere, much less a place like LA, that specializes in big boobs. Every club has at least a few, both real & store bought.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just go to the Grove, The Beverly Center or the beach,any beach. Or PM one of us.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Almost all clubs get busy after midnight
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As much as I, too, love dancers with big boobs, that's such a vague question. Sclvr has the best answer: There is no answer. L.A. is such a large metropolitan area, that I suggest you choose a part of L.A. (San Fernando Valley, West Side, Downtown, COI, etc. and read the reviews for those area to see if any boobologists there have identified suitable dancers at those clubs. If not, just pick an area where you can go to several clubs in an evening, preferably (for greater selection of dancers) and try a hit and miss approach.

When I lived in L.A., for the greatest concentration of clubs within one area, the San Gabriel Valley worked best. COI, Upland, and Pomona as a "region," has a huge number of clubs. That would be my suggestion for your boob hunt.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I already gave my advice.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Yee Haaw
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    What sclvr said.
    LA is very diverse. All of the big-boobied gals don't gather in one club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now all the big gals go to Bliss, this we can agree on. And Laine Bryant.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Suck on the nipples of fake tits then the nipples of real tits,listen to who moans the loudest,then make your move.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion