tuscl

Should you ask a stripper why she acts a certain way?

I was sitting at talking with this dancer named Sunshine tonight. She is a nice looking girl, lightskinned black girl with silky long hair. This wasn't the first time that she has talked to me during my club visit. She has never said anything out of the way to me but I sense that she has a litle bit of attitude in her. She asked me can I give a massage? I said I am not an expert but I will try. So I ended up giving her one. At one point she kept telling me to go lower on her back almost near her butt. I don't think she enjoyed it but I just got the feeling while I was doing it she was getting impatient with me. She just seems like the type that is impatient and can get "Ghetto "on you sometimes.

I got a lapdance from her and throughly enjoyed it. None of the girls that I have gotten a dance from before ever grabbed my dick during a dance. She is pretty and gives a good dance but our personalities just don't click. There are sometimes long periods of quietness when we are at the table. She also doesn't seem like the cuddly friendly type. She didn't say thankyou or give a hug after the dance was over with. I am use to girls being a little more appreciation for my money. Also on a side note, she told me that her exboyfriend left her for another dancer that works at the club. I talked to the other dancer Princess earlier in the evening. I don't know either personally but I have a good feeling her Exboyfriend got tired of her attitude and went with the other girl who is more friendly although less attractive. My question to you is would you try to tell the girl in a nice way that she seems to be a little mean ? or when you see her keep the Convo short and head for the the lapdance booth?

3 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    I agree with FONDL. Besides, why look for problems? If you like her dances buy them, if you don't then don't. For me, personality (real or contrived) plays a big role in my attraction to a dancer. I doubt I would become a regular with a dancer who acts like the one you described but hey, it's different strokes for different strokes.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the input, I don't know if I will fool with her again or not. I felt like I was at work giving her a massage. I guess she felt that I would like it because I got to touch her but it's hard to enjoy it if the person isn't giving you any positive feedback. She always ends up coming over to my table. At least she is serious about making some money even on a slow night some of the other girls were content to talk among each other and would occasionally come over and ask if I wanted a dance. I have plenty of time to decide before I go back and I think I will have a buddy with me. This helps keep away unwanted attention.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I wouldn't say anything unless she asks, you won't accomplish anything and will only piss her off. How she behaves is her business, not yours. She is who she is. If you don't like her the way she is, move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion