tuscl

Do you act differently depending on where you are?

I've noticed over the years that I tend to act differently depending on whether I'm in a club where I expect to return or whether it's a one night stand as I'm passing through the area. For one thing I'm more likely to tip all the dancers on stage if I plan on coming back. Plus I'm probably a little more polite to a girl during an LD or in the VIP room who I might see again someday. And I probably tip the waitstaff a little better too. How about you?

7 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    In my regular club I'm a known quantity for many of the dancers, and I think expected to act as I usually do. There have been alcohol induced exceptions but being known I'm usually forgiven minor indiscretions. When I travel I usually try to get a feel for the club before doing too much spending or socializing. If it starts to feel like stage tips, big tips or buying lots of dances might attract the wrong kind of attention I'll keep a tighter hold on the wallet. If I get the feeling that moderate spending above the usual will get me the right kind of attention, I'll go for it. At a local club where I'm not known I usually play it the same as if I'm on travel. If I decide to make it a regular stop most dancers won't form an impression in one or two visits.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    SuperDude, I didn't mean to imply that I'm disrespectful when on the road. I just meant that when I'm somewhere where I plan on spending a lot of time I will try extra hard to be very polite to everyone. I agree with Yoda, the atmosphere of the club has a big impact on how I act. I'm pretty stingy if the place has a clip-joint feel about it.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    It depends on the club more than where I am. I've been to some clubs while traveling that where either dumps or obvious clip joints. In these places I pay for my drink, tip the bartender or waitress and leave without spending much. OTOH, If I'm in a great club with a friendly vibe I will spend just as much on the road as I would in my home clubs.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    No. I tip the girls what they deserve and get lapdances from the girls I am interested in regardless of my present location. Sometimes, I'll be in the mood to just tip everyone, but that's purely random.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Possibly. I always want to be safe and be aware of my surroundings while looking to have fun. If I don't feel comfortable in a club I won't go or stay long. If I'm in a town where the best dance in the city costs $20 or $25 when I know I can get cheaper dances where I live at, I might break down and get a lap dance anyway especially if a dancer sat on my lap for 45 minutes. If dances are a whopping $30 a piece, I won't bother getting any dances especially if I know I'm going back home the next day. I seem to tip more girls at the stage though since I know I may not see them again.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Treat everyone everywhere with respect. You never know when you might have to come back around.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    This is probably true of all of us who travel. You don't want to shit in your own back yard so the behavior / tips are better at home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion