tuscl

dancer tactics

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:19 PM
Last nite I was at a club that was not my usual club. I was sitting at stage when a sort of cute brunette came on stage ( too skinny for my taste) she came over to me and said, "you win". I asked what I won. She said that I was the only one at her stage that didn't look defeated and wasn't on my cell phone and that I was the coolest guy there so she would LET me buy her a drink...lol

12 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    You mean some guys site by the stage and use their cells while some girl is dancing half naked in front of them?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Londonguy-I see way too many testosterone lacking beta males in clubs that seem disinterested in pussy.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ longingly...it was pretty funny. There was a man and his wife at that stage that were busy with their noses in their phones and another guy that was hanging his head down looking whipped. He wouldn't even look up unless the dancer really tried to get his attention
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dam spell check...@ londonguy I can't figure out how to turn it off now since my phone updated its settings
  • C.O.Jones
    10 years ago
    @crazyjoe Old trick for the girl to 1) get a free drink 2)offer you the opportunity to socialize with her when she gets off stage. Probably sizing you up for a lapdance. BUT get friendly with her, she is hoping for "return business" and you get a Great F'n LD!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    lol crazyjoe, I thought it must have been some kind of predictive text thingy going on. If a guy is in a club and is sitting by the stage and he's on his cell he shouldn't really be in there. I'm surprised they even allow it?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    So many people have their heads stuck on their phones it's like an episode of Star Trek where an alien invented a subliminal electronic gadget that the victims couldn't look away from. Then they started to waste away until a hero saved the day and everyone stopped using the addictive devices. Strip clubs don't seem to care what you are doing on your phone unless it appears you are taking pictures. Then the bouncers will come over and want to examine your phone.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I watched another Perv who looked like he was on his phone at the stage and I finally figured out he was surreptitiously taking pictures with the flash shut off.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I find that hustle pretty cute ... she profiled you, stroked your ego, and then turned things around so it seemed like you were pursuing her rather than vice versa. If she were attractive, and she could deliver it in a cutesy way rather than coming off pushy, it'd work on me
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Did you end up buying the drink? I know I wouldn't have even if she were a 10! I'm there for dances, or more, not to keep feeding them drinks.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    From a stripper rants: "14) Boys, don't sit in the front row with your homeboys and act all engrossed in some deep conversation (knowing damn well you ain't talking 'bout shit) during a girls performance because you want to look like you're too "cool" to notice the hot, naked girl in front of you."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I did not buy her a drink. I thought the hustle was cute but she was not my type. She looked kind of anorexic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion