tuscl

snubbed?

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:51 AM
I visited my regular club for the first time a bit over a month. Unfortunately my favorite dancer was suspended/fired a few weeks ago. There was a another girl, equally as hot who I enjoyed last time. I asked the attendant at the door if she could ask the dancer (in the dressing room) if she was available for dances. She asked but didnt say anything to me after. I saw the dancer go to the vip with someone who came in after me (understandable, hes spending more $) After 20 mins she comes out of the vip, her customer left and she says hello to the manager then goes back to the dressing room without acknowledging me. I then asked the bouncer if shes available for a dance or if shes going on stage next. She came out of the dressing room and said shes good for dances. The lap dance room is pretty small/narrow and I usually like to be the only couple in there or at least be next to the wall so people arent walking past us. I asked her of she minded waiting a few minutes while the other couple is finished. (she asked if I wanted a vip room, I said maybe next time) I went to my seat and she didnt follow but started talking to another dancer near the bar. The couple inside the ld room finished quickly and I was waiting at the entrance like a "schmuck" for a few minutes before she joined me. We then got along well and I ordered 5 dances and tipped. (last month I got 4 dances from her) I'm not cheap, dress/smell clean and respect the dancers. (somewhat shy) I realize lots of them are flakey. Funny thing is there was another girl that kept asking for dances after I tipped her on the stage. (sat next to me and was pretty persistent) Unfortunatly all the other girls in the club were way too thin. I realize its mostly bs just wanted some opinions.

19 comments

• neon44
    10 years ago
    ps. sorry for the run of paragragh
  • neon44
    10 years ago
    *on
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She snubbed you and didn't dance for you? The thread title seems to be asking but I didn't read it in the super long paragraph. I was thinking if she did, forget about her. Find a dancer that wants your money. There are a lot out there that do.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm with Shark. I don't understand your problem. Would you care to re-write it and re-post it? This time, make use of paragraphs. Perhaps attempt to re-tell your story in half the length.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Neon, you must understand that an unusually high amount of English/Literature majors love strippers. We are stricklers for grammar and blow jobs.
  • neon44
    10 years ago
    It worked out in the end but she was sort of playing hard to get. I had to work hard for the dance. lol
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Slick - are we really stricklers?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hell yeah! Juice is a paragon of grammatical excellence!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    to work hard to pay for strippers...that sure would kill my vibe. I don't even chase girls in real life. I let them come to me (and come to me they do....unless they're drop dead gorgeous, then I make the move). I don't see the thrill of working hard to pay a girl to give you lap dances...don't see it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The only snubbed I get is a snubbed nosed revolver
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I guess your complaint is you feel like you did not get the "customary" amount of hanging-out talking time that should go with the dances you bought. If there is a formula for this, it would be club-specific. And the difference between a rule and a custom is that people follow customs at their discretion. If I were you, I would try to discuss it with her in a non-accusing way. Like "hey I thought we would chat for awhile too plus the dances." She might not have realized (me personally, there's lots and lots of dancers I want dances from but don't enjoy chatting with). Or she may quote you the tip she expects for chatting time. Negotiate from there. If you can, offer to come in during the less busy parts of her shift, if you want more of her time for less money. Most dancers never get 100% serious about stripping as a business. They subconsciously think of it as a weird hybrid of business and dating. On a date, a woman does not expect a man to call her ordinary. When you say "why didn't you do XYZ like all the other girls would have?" you are calling her ordinary. And then it's hell hath no fury time.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Give your money to a dancer who wants to earn it. NOT to ones who don't.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    A lot of dancers are ADHD. Sounds like she is one of them. I just cut an OTC loose because she couldnt remember to call me back. I don't chase dancers no matter how hot they look. I figure if they want to make the money they need to chase me.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    Don't stand in line to give a stripper your money dude. Go find another one who shows you more appreciation. Really? Don't put up with her bs.
  • neon44
    10 years ago
    Thanks, I'll see how it goes next time, definitely won't be as generous with my money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most strippers are not known for their professionalism. One also can’t be too picky about when you want a dance (i.e. not wanting to use the room until it was empty). Time is money for strippers and many of them don’t want to be standing around waiting – especially if it’s a hot stripper that can make $$$ - she may not put up w/ too much shit; requests; or idiosyncrasies. Strippers are paid to dance (and other things) for the custie – that’s it – not to treat us as if we were their BFs – they are there to make $$$ and that’s it. We pay them to get X; and if we are not paying them – we can’t expect much while the $$$ is not flowing.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree with the other dudes, if she won't treat you like a king, then trot on past her dude and find another babe.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fuck this bitch. Next time spend your money on someone who does disrespect you.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I say, marry her. She sounds like a queen to be. Let us know how the honeymoon goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion