tuscl

OTC on the DL

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 9:38 PM
I've heard many tools mentioned to help keep OTC conversations private such as Google voice, burner phones, etc. It looks like a new app might work for this too [view link] It seems like a snap chat for texts. Will this be useful for you or are they all too flaky to remember something they have read after it vanishes?

9 comments

• Mal2
    10 years ago
    Vault works nicely for texts and contacts being separate and secure.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Interesting!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    No way will a stripper remember what she agreed to without having her texts to look back at, IMO and IME
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Even that doesn't work sometimes.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    If by "sometimes", you mean "most of the time", I agree with that :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… No way will a stripper remember what she agreed to without having her texts to look back at …” I assume it is the PL whom would want to make use of the app to erase any evidence on *his* ph – I assume the app would erase texts in the PL’s ph but not the dancer’s ph,
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Papi, I couldn't tell exactly how the app works based on the description at that link, but it seems to me as if you need confide on both phones, the texts are encrypted, with read verification, protection against screenshots, etc. I suppose you could send regular texts to her, and when she replies, she could get out of her regular text app, go into confide instead, and try to remember what you said, and respond back with a confide text. Which definitely isn't going to happen :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Passenger Pigeon. Only way to go.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nothing that goes across the internet, or resides even briefly on someone's servers, is going to be "confidential". It can and will be recorded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion