tuscl

What are your WORST CLUBS with the MOST FUGLIES?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Which clubs you've been to have the fattest, ugliest, smelliest skanks in captivity? Now here's where I can speak with some authority. I submit for your consideration:

C-Mowes (Washington Park, IL)
Lady Godiva's II (Taylors, SC)
Henry VIII (Inkster, MI)
Kenny May's (Hammond, IN)

5 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    It's been years since I've been to most of those I named, but I don't think I'm being unfair. For instance, Kenny May's was around 1998. There were only 3 or 4 girls, and the worst one I remember wasn't fat, but old and disturbingly skinny and shakey, probably a meth addict. She reeked of that ripe body odor that meth addicts give off. I was one of about 5 patrons, and the DJ kept up a constant stream of abuse, demanding that we all tip on every song. He was sitting there less than 10 feet away with his microphone, so it was hard not to take it personally. After about a half hour, the waitress insisted that I order a second drink, so I split. Now, if I thought the place might have improved in 7 years, I might hesitiate to badmouth it. But I've seen reviews that claim that 7 or 8 years ago was Kenny May's golden age, and it has gone DOWNHILL since then. In fact, that first quote I posted in the 'Other People's Reviews' thread, saying "If you're out walking your dog..." is from Kenny May's, so I feel reasonably safe in listing it as a den of extreme fugliness.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I remember a few experiences, but most were years ago so naming names wouldn't be fair. One was in Houston on a dayshift. I thought for a second I had wandered into a Jenny Craig seminar. The best looking dancer (she probably only weighed about 140 at 5'5"ish) was asking to join me before my butt hit the chair. As soon as I managed to dismiss her another was on the way (they actually passed each other walking between my table and the one all the dancers were sitting at). It was pretty clear what I was in for, so for once I walked out without even finishing my beer. Another time was with the ugliest dancer of all times. The triumph of self-regard, or perhaps self delusion, that allowed her to get naked, let alone think others would pay to see her so is unfathomable. Perhaps 5'6", probably 180+ lbs, body by Michelin man, missing teeth, greasy hair, and... an aroma... I was the only fool who didn't leave the stageside the second she stepped up, and paid dearly for my supposed "interest" in her. I had to leave the club to ditch her too.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Ah, but there's such absurd delight in savoring the ghastly details, like a John Waters movie on playback in your memory.

Baddy, C-Mowes does make you feel like you just "stepped in" something, I agree.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I immediately remove such places from my memory bank and thus don't recall any names. Suffice it to say that there are many such places, too many.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    C-Mowes is hands down the worst club I have ever stepped in regards to the quality of girls. Not a single girl in the whole club that was anything close to a 5.

There are a few other clubs in the Washington Park, IL area that can be considered hit or miss -- and when they miss, they miss big time.

Dollies (Washington Park, IL)
    Miss Kittys (Washington Park, IL)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion