tuscl

ChrisTwire...reliable news for now people!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
With all the newsmax posts I'm glad to see some posts from a REAL conservative site. I totally dig the liberal cat in:

http://christwire.org/2012/02/is-tumblr-…

So, is tumblr stealing the souls of your children? Of course it is. And it's a well known FACT that all cats are liberal pussies.

11 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    And the comments...so true. I mean really...you get totally on target comments like:

I don't understand how you can sit here and slag off Tumblr - as number one You haven't seen ALL the tumblr's that exist... and it depends on what you are searching for so if your children are searching these sites then it is clearly something they have heard in their surroundings... and another point is that your gay hatred is contradictory of the bible... as Jesus loved everyone - maybe you need to read the bible with kindness in your heart rather than hatred..

Damn commenter believes in the hippy Godspell version of Christ. She'll learn better when she's burning in the pit. (Joking aside, good to see a positive message, even if the poster shouldn't have taken ol' Christopher Christianson seriously).

OK...I'm returning to tumblr to look at the groovy pictures. I need to get myself in the metrosexual mindset now, 'cos ChrisTwire tells me that 'tis...

Satan’s Second Most Fabulous Demon

WEEE-YAW!!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I knew there was something up with Shadowcat.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Zip, thanks for the warning about the evils of Tumblr. I will now get all my news from ChrisTwire. The liberal media wants to brainwash you into thinking Jesus cared for the poor, ate meals with sinners, and turned water into wine.

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Christwire? Look Zip, Johnny Cash sang that Jesus saved him, that he ought to know because he was there. That's good enough for me.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    An' I've got no issue with the Man in Black Mikey. I do have an issue with Christians that want to impose their beliefs through the law.

If somebody wants to express their Christianity through helping people and not judging 'em I say coo-el. If somebody wants to express their Christianity by thinkin' that all us TUSCL PLs are goin' to hell -- well I say they're entitled to their belief (both their belief in an afterlife and where we're goin'). If the latter fire-n-brimstone dude wants to close the nudie bar and take away my freedom o' choice...then I got a problem with him.

And if a Christian has an issue with me laughing at the extreme elements of their religion...fuck 'em.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Some Christians surely are extreme. I never talk to them. I was raised Catholic, so it was Church once a week, grace before dinner, and that was it. We also made fun of everything the priests did cuz we were kids. I'm not a follower anymore anyways.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lmfao
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Here's a great website www.marxistcommunism.com.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good one gator...that solves everything
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Some of my church's nest members are ex-Catholics!

By the way, why don't Baptists have sex standing up? Someone might see them and think they were dancing!

Disclaimer: This joke was told to me by a lifelong Baptist who didn't take himself too seriously.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    As I've said in your other recent posts: don't quit your day job; subtle humor, the sardonic voice, and parody are beyond your ken for now.

But practice, practice, practice and someday....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion