tuscl

Ultimate OTC

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Do we have any members who married someone hot and broke, or someone homely but wealthy? How did it go?

8 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Not me, but my sister got lucky, married a yuppie. Took him for all he was worth.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Not surprised to hear that considering your comments.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    How about broke and homely?

Or hot and wealthy? That's what I'm looking for.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My wife was hot and broke when I married her, and it didn't go too well. But not because she was hot or broke, so never mind. It was "all my fault".
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I guess the rule of thumb for divorce now is you get what you started with, plus half the assets accumulated during the marriage. If that were guaranteed, I'd seriously consider taking a shot with a third-world hottie. But with my luck, I'd probably get some finger-waging judge. Who'd want to hot-poker me up the ass, for not sticking to women as old and ugly as I am.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Mikeya,

Nice Tom Petty reference. Bravo sir, Bravo.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I wonder if ilbbaicnl posts on "meet Russian bride" sites with the alias "wealthybigpenisdude". That would be coo-el!

I bet Juice posts on those sites as "meputKFCupyoasswhole". FUCK YEAH!!!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I also married a hot and broke chick but alas it didn't work out. Ended pretty ugly and I learned to appreciate the saying "cheaper to keep her".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion