tuscl

Talk about a damper on your evening

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, December 29, 2013 3:15 PM
From a recent review: “…The Manager of this club is a very honorable guy. I felt an urge to check out a stripclub after work and I text him letting him know I'd come down. I arrived to the club around 11pm. As I am approaching the entrance I see yellow police tape in the parking lot and a chalk figure of a body on the concrete. I also noticed some broken glass and bullet shells on the ground as well. I saw this last time I was here a few months ago, so I am not certain if something new went down or if it was the same shit from last time. A shootout clearly took place in the parking lot here. No doubt about it. I'll be honest with you; the club is in Capitol Heights, Maryland near the Addison Road Metro Station. The area is ROUGH. Do not go alone. Go there with a friend …” [view link]

8 comments

• BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    Damn! I won't be going there!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    What no SC alert? GUNS!
  • Michigan
    11 years ago
    Fake post. Chalk outlines are only used in the movies.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Michigan: Agreed. First thing I thought of.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Guess next time I go clubbing I'll pack some heat so I can return fire.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    rock, Don't leave home without it!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I've never called a club in advance, do dudes do that?
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    @sofaking: Occasionally I buddy it up with a SC manager, and when that happens, sometimes will text him to let him know I'm coming, find out the lineup, ask him if I can sneak in a bottle of liquor, etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion