Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

General New Year's Resolution for 2014?

TroIl_Defense_HQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are your general New Year's Resolution for 2014 - i.e. strip club related or not?

My resolutions are -

  1. Redeem myself for my failure to live up to all the noise I made in 2013 about running all the trolls off TUSCL. I know I just made things even worse, even to the extent that it seems many of the good guys (e.g. RickyBoy, jestie214, and txtittyfuck) barely post these days. This year I promise I will come through and there will be no more trolls on TUSCL by the end of the year!

  2. Be an even bigger faggot that I was this year. In particular, have gay sex with at least 35 different, male members of TUSCL.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•
  1. seems like something that you should be able to accomplish here. OTOH, I think you will strike out on 1) next year just like you did this year.
Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I resolve to drill no dusters this year.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't make new years resolutions. If I decide to do something, why wait?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I resolve to make no resolutions I can't keep. That's one resolution I can keep.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

OP, #1 is a noble goal and I wish you success. #2 is disgusting and totally irrelevant to a forum about strippers and strip clubs. I recommend you go watch Duck Dynasty instead.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Only a few more hours to get your New Year's Resolutions in!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

2014 is rapidly on its way!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement