tuscl

General New Year's Resolution for 2014?

What are your general New Year's Resolution for 2014 - i.e. strip club related or not?

My resolutions are -

1) Redeem myself for my failure to live up to all the noise I made in 2013 about running all the trolls off TUSCL. I know I just made things even worse, even to the extent that it seems many of the good guys (e.g. RickyBoy, jestie214, and txtittyfuck) barely post these days. This year I promise I will come through and there will be no more trolls on TUSCL by the end of the year!

2) Be an even bigger faggot that I was this year. In particular, have gay sex with at least 35 different, male members of TUSCL.

7 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    2) seems like something that you should be able to accomplish here. OTOH, I think you will strike out on 1) next year just like you did this year.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I resolve to drill no dusters this year.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't make new years resolutions. If I decide to do something, why wait?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I resolve to make no resolutions I can't keep. That's one resolution I can keep.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    OP, #1 is a noble goal and I wish you success. #2 is disgusting and totally irrelevant to a forum about strippers and strip clubs. I recommend you go watch Duck Dynasty instead.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Only a few more hours to get your New Year's Resolutions in!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    2014 is rapidly on its way!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion