tuscl

What is the weirdest post...

zipman68
the speed force!
...you've seen on TUSCL?

21 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl has posted some pretty weird stuff. And I'm sayin' that as a description, not a value judgement. Ev'rybody should let their freak flags fly my friends. If you're a weird dude just come out and say bIQapqu'meH tar DaSop 'e' DatIvnIS. FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Anything by Aliases.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Threads by ilbbaicnl. Guy is a total fuckin' weirdo.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well Alucard my brother...there is good weird and bad weird. I'm a champion of the good weird. Dudes like LDK who proudly proclaims his love of jizzin' in his trousers. Not every man is man enough to admit diggin' the jizz in trou action. But that dude wears his freakitude on his sleeve. Weee-yaw!!!!

Then there's the weird ass haterade that's been showin up here on the TUSCL. Where's the joy in that? Even some of the dudes that really get on my nerves like ol' boner...bless his soul, if that dude could go at least 5 posts without saying "nigger" or "queer" I bet he wouldn't be a half bad dude. Those of you that are drinkin' the haterade come back from the wilderness and jump on the Soul Train. Don Cornelius just hired some HAWT pole dancin' angels my friends! Weee-yaw!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    'Tis true Dougsta. I've been spearheading an effort to translate ilbbaicnl's words into Juicinese. Just a gentle joke at the dude...no malice intended. He is actually kind of funny.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Juice asking, "what would you do if you looked in the mirror and saw Alucard?" struck me as the weirdest. And funny.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon dot my friend...I get it, you hate Alucard. I've jumped on Alucard a few times myself, but I've grown to understand his sense of humor and he ain't a bad guy. Even if he was a complete asshole there comes a time to let go. I found TDHQ stepped over the line from funny to wretched when he started posting angry torture fantasies. I decided the dude was just an asshole so I just put him on ignore.

Maybe you should do the same with ol' Monsieur Alucard if he gets to you so much. Remember...anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. And before you know it an obnoxious kid becomes Darth Vader. D'ya want another Dark Lord of the Sith on our hands?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Another weird thought...Darthula?....Aluvader?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Take a guess who started a thread on the "womcow"?
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    The crazy final posts by Juicebox69 that got him banned. Wish that hadn't happened. Juice is a brilliant and funny dude. Glad he's still with us under aliases.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^Lol! Some of these threads that start with "what if.. and suppose.." are strange.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You guys post some weird stuff. Everything I post is normal. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ strange duck
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    My work is going to be cut out for me if I want to translate all of ilbbaicnl's posts to Juicinese. I'm not even sure if I COULD translate:

www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=25730

That shit is WEIRD WITH A BEARD my friends. I bow to ilbbaicnl, King of Weirdonia. Seriously my friend...how high ARE you when you post that shit?

All I can say is, as long as you're not a threat to others or yourself, weird on my brother. Let your freakiness bubble to the surface for all to see!!

You have been checked out to determine whether you're a threat to yourself or others, right?
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    anything by Juice
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lately, micjunior has some rambling, run on sentence, incoherent posts. I try to be of assistance but it's difficult.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm safe. Except that you definitely want to lock up your womcows whenever I'm around.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Can't remember the OP but the post about being a racist for preferring to BBBJCIM a white chick instead of black ethnicity. Not only was the post weird but the corresponding numerous reply seriously discussing the issue was very entertaining.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    We're all weird, ilbbaicnl is not weirder than anyone else. I like some of ilbbaicnl's discussion threads.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @ranukam -- I wasn't judging ilbbaicnl. Well, I was calling him weird, but weird isn't a bad thing. As you say, we're all weird. Weird on ilbbaicnl...weird on indeed! Fuck...everybody just get as weird as you wanna be!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion