tuscl

don't you hate it when...

corey
Florida
A stripper is out of your system and then she calls you out of the blue?

damn her ! now i have to go see her!

9 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I was lucky. When my ATF quit dancing she called me and told me where she was watiressing. That was about 7 years ago and we still get together regularly and talk on the phone almost every day.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Shadow,

Jules was special. Even after not seeing her for a number of years, I still consider her my ATF. She was local and I saw her maybe once a month for years. This isn't to say that I haven't found other dancers in other clubs that I really enjoyed. My travel schedule over the years has allowed me to visit the same clubs in the same cities. I have been able to pick up some favs in other towns, but I find it more difficult to keep a relationship with a dancer if you only have the chance to see her every 3-4 months. Thanks for remembering my accomplishments. Those were the days
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    I have to admit I also hate it when favorites disappear. My ATF disappeared once. Luckily 4 months later she was back at work. Two years later she disappeared for good. no one at the club had any idea where she went. Had known her for 10 yrs.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Re Stripper Shit, I've found that the strippers whose number I'd thought would be most useful to have - i.e., the girls whose schedules were unpredictable - turned out to be the worst at returning my calls, or even keeping the same phone number for more than a month. The ones I could count on to call me back I could also count on to be at the club when I expected them to, so there wasn't much need for me to call them.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    JC: At my home club, some dancers act like they need to conceal an exchange of phone numbers, and some will openly walk up to the DJ and ask for pen and paper. I know that the only club restriction is that a dancer and customer aren't supposed to be seen walking out the door together. They don't attempt to control what happens after that. I think the main inhibition for dancers is against allowing other dancers to know what arrangements they're making with customers.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Is it OK to give strippers your number?

I always assumed that clubs didn't encourage this in their dancers because that encouraged customer-dancer interaction outside the club, not inside. I've never given my number to a dancer, and the couple times a dancer has given her number to me (unasked -- I'm not interested in dating strippers or seeing them OTC), it was always done surreptitiously.

I understand that if you want to give a dancer your number, you're going to find a way even if it isn't encouraged. I was just curious if it was accepted practice or even encouraged in the clubs.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    When your ATF disappears without so much as a fare thee well and you get one phone message and a post card in the last 2 years she's been gone?
    I also hate it when I've gone to the dance area with a high mileage dancer when it's empty & the DJ announces a 2 for 1. The dance area fills up & now the dancer won't give you high mileage 'cause she's afraid of being seen by other dancers nearby! Do you hold off until the 2 for 1 is over or settle for dances you know won't be as good?
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I was, until recently, getting email from my ATF. Then I wasn't. I recently went to my favorite club, the one she danced at, and asked her friend what happened to my ATF. I was told she quit and likely moved back home to South Dakota. I recently went on something of a nudie bar road trip, ending up in South Dakota. I go to this one nudie bar in the absolute middle of nowhere, I go up to the bar to get my beer and of all the people to sit down next to me, it's the one I know, my ATF. Of course, the thing that really sucks is she isn't likely coming back to my favorite club and if I wanted to see her, I'd have to go roughly 200 miles to Podunk, SD, so I would have to say that's worse.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    You don't have to see her. Remember all of the money you spent and how much more she wants. Remember the pain you felt when you realized you were just another cash cow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion