tuscl

Fantasy games

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Fetish_dancer's post in sharkhunter's "entertainment" thread piqued my interest.

@fetish_dancer: You're the second dancer on here who's admitted to playing some sort of fantasy game. duomaxwell also admits to playing Skyrim.

I'm also "friends" on Steam with another dancer who plays Skyrim, and know two others who play WOW and Guild Wars.

Is this common among dancers, or are you all in a select group?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    And by "select group" I mean one *other* than "hot women willing to get naked for creepy perverts." That one's a given.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I know a couple of dancers who play MY fantasy game. That's enough for me. Not being familiar with the game you reference, does Skyrim have anything to do with "rimming" as I know it?i
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @gawker can you afford a private plane. This sort of rimming requires areal assistance...privately

Never seen the appeal to WoW and Guild Wars. My friend gave me the 15 day trial of WoW when I was a kid...I was bored of it AND people on there actually warned me it steals your soul. Creepy isn't it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It took me two whole hours to get on Steam yesterday. I found the problem was related to some stupid trial software that was supposed to tune up my pc. errrrr. It would not let me uninstall it. errrr. Thanks AVG for creating a stupid buggy tune up your pc trial software. I did finally find a blog with a removal link. I was able to get on Steam.

For anyone that doesn't know, some of the newer games require you to get online on a Steam account to verify your game before you can play it and it requires that virtually every time just to play it whether or not you go online or not. It take 2 whole minutes just to start the Steam link. I am a bit frustrated with it.

I get enough complaints already when I disappear for several hours just playing on my pc. I have stayed away from getting into the online games.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've been seeing ads for male gamers only with a fantasy game. I forget what it is called. Every time I see the ads, I see scantily clad females. Anyone ever played a game like that?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I'd like to think that I would shoot myself before playing silly games on-line.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I just looked at Skyrim. I could definitely lose days playing that I believe. I have some of the older stuff. I kind of feel like pulling out Diablo or an old Warcraft game and playing it a little.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some online games are like interactive movies I believe. Well at least one game I played was.

Here is a trailer for Skyrim.
    http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/media…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion