Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how was your holiday?

fetish_dancer

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mine was low key. Got what I wanted.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Nice to have a day off.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

So what is it you wanted?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wednesday is absolutely the worst day for Christmas to fall on.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I had a great time

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Great Christmas. I gave and received some gifts. I saw family members. I had sex with my CF.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Absolutely wonderful. The entire family was over for the whole day. Presents, dinner, convo, games. I even got to talk to my (former) SB for a little while.

A good day.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'm still relaxing. I took the rest of the year off.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement