tuscl

Tattoo Theory

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:52 PM
I theorize that a woman rarely gets horny for a guy who is less tattooed than she is. Your data?

29 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    True. Good observation. The only caveat is that money in the bank supersedes tatttoos. Each $10,000 is worth one tat.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I hope this isn't true. I don't have any tattoos.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm with jackslash, in that I have no tattoos, either. But I'm also with motorhead in that money talks. But in general, I have to agree. My last non-stripper sex partner didn't have any, either.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Suppose it all depends on the type of women you're targeting. ... oh yes we're talking about strippers, ok then. but I don't think this guy's tattoo ever helped him get laid - [view link]
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Once again, for posterity, I shall write what Juice would have written if he wanted to communicate the same thoughts as ilbbaicnl: Eye thank dat a beyotch don nevar gets al lubbed up fo no dude wit no inkk mi bros. whut u thank????
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    (and merry post-Xmas to our bud ilbbaicnl)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: "I theorize..." No, that's an hypothesis. If it was a theory, you'd have experimental evidence to back it up.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I love these theories.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    My theory is that tattoos are disgusting and yes that means my wife's as well.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have found that girls with tattoos and piercings get turned on by spanking (I am not into physical abuse). I was getting a dance from a looker with a few piercings and tattoos and she asked me to slap her butt in the dance area. I got the impression that she really liked it. We later got a Champagne room and I again spanked her at her request and went a little beyond her request. She turned into an animal in heat, got dripping wet and attacked me (first time I ended up completely naked in the CR). Afterward she did not remember to ask for her dance fee, I paid her anyway with tip as I wanted an encore. How many others have found that spanking turns many dancers on.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There are certainly chicks with tats who will fuck for money. But I think the type of chick who actually gets (naturally) wet for a guy because he has money is much less likely to be into tats.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think tattoos are great for ugly chicks. I mean, why not? To me, tattoos (that is, artwork) on a hot chick are like bacon on a good burger. Both are appealing by themselves. When you put them together, you don't get the combined appeal. One distracts from the enjoyment of the other. You end up with less total enjoyment than you would enjoying them separately.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What's the difference between people with tattoos and those without? People with tattoos don't give a shit that you don't have any. I "theorize" (that's a satirical use of the word, for those who missed it) that the most virulent detractors of tattoos are just too chicken shot to get one themselves, so they feel the need to put down those who aren't such pussies. At least I'm honest enough to *admit* why I don't have any. @Tiredtraveler: WRT your observation about pain, I've noticed the same thing. Except I *do* like abusing those who like to be abused. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure I'm tough enough to take the pain of getting a tat. But even if it were painless, I can't think of a reason to get one.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I guess some people compensate with large vocabularies instead of large pick-ups.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    As I posted before I'm not a fan of tats, in general, and large body covering tats in particular. The closer a woman is in my view to a 10 the more I dislike tats on her. BUT there have been exceptions: Personality and seductive flirtatiousness trump most attractive body art. @gmd - Pain or no pain, I've zero interest in getting one,...or eating BBQ'd bugs, or going over Niagara Falls in a barrel. Sideways observation: I've noticed [NOT hypothesized or theorized] that most women, when asked, often have very personal reasons for tats rather than as adornment for the purpose of increasing sexual attractiveness.
  • BSD
    11 years ago
    "The closer a woman is in my view to a 10 the more I dislike tats on her." Agree. I notice on the beach in Cali that the college girls playing volleyball have no tats, or hard to see tats. The single moms have large tats.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Rough outer personality girls with tattoos is hot. You are guaranteed a awild ride in the sheets. Usually girls with well endowed bodies have them. What demographic is your theory based on because girls with tats care more for a muscle biund gentleman rather than a guy with more tats than her. Do you watch sons of anarchy by chance?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "I guess some people compensate with large vocabularies instead of large pick-ups." Yeah, well, I need *something* that's large. And I have to admit, having the large brain instead of a large penis has helped me out a few times. It does have a wider application than a penis after all.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @gmd its good to have brains. Its better to have both. Its great to have all three and its best to have all 4
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Staf It's just what I've observed, I could be wrong. I don't know what it's supposed to say about you, having tats, since I don't have any.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I disagree. Even if you dont have as many tats as she does, a knowledge and stated appreciation for her artwork can go a long way.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: Of *course* it's best to have all of them. Some of us aren't that lucky, though. We have to make do with what we have. @lopaw: Gah! I can't *believe* you gave away the secret here in public! Whatsoever the matter with you? :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Lowpaw if I know she has a tattoo that says "you must be this tall to get on this ride" then yes that knowledge will go a long way.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    I like uninked the most.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol oh you guys!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I might not mind tattoos if they weren't permanent and didn't cost so much to cover up if someone decides they don't want it anymore. I get tired of looking at the same thing all the time especially if it doesn't have to be permanent. There are some exceptions though.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I dont mind tattoos as long as their tasteful. I dont have one but I would get one if I found something that I liked. It would definitely have to be a work of art. I have seen dancers with lots of tattoos that looked good and have seen some with just a few that looked bad. My current GF, an ex dancer, has a few and all but the tramp stamp look good. However she likes them all.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't find tattoos on either sex attractive in any way. I find them to be unattractive. Hence I don’t have any and never will. I have expressed this opinion before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion