tuscl

Clubbing on Christmas?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Shocked to see my go-to club open tonight. And even though my son just left to visit with his mom and I am flying solo tonight, I don't think I can bring myself to go to a strip club on Christmas (as it may cause me to come down with a bad case of PL). But knowing how there are no PLs on TUSCL, but the pool is full of experts on identifying PLs, anyone care to weigh in on the pros and cons of clubbing on Christmas?

18 comments

• Yoda
    11 years ago
    The one and only "con" to me at least is that I'm a regulars guy and none of my regulars are working. Quite of a few of the clubs I frequent are opening tonight after being closed during the day. Other than lack of talent what's the big deal?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In my experience major holidays are not a good time to go. KE I'm guessing you're feeling like a PL for being alone on X-mas anyway. I've alone all day, so you're not as P as P can be. A bad night at the SC is better than a "good" night at home feeling lonely.

The only thing that would bother me about going to the club tonight is I don't like it how clubs often arm-twist dancers who do have loved ones (especially kids) to be with into working.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say if the club is open, and you have cash, and nothing to do, then why not. Unwrap a gift of your choosing!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Makes sense Yoda
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Go after midnight since it will technically not be Christmas day anymore & then you can say you’re not a PL :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Spend time with family. Nuff said.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One day I might be alone all alone on Christmas Day but I haven't been so far.

It was kind of aggravating today working on my pc for over 2 hours trying to fix some problems just so I could play a pc game. I got it fixed. The problems probably would have caused other issues sooner or later.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon .Alucard (note the dot...). Can't we all get along during the holiday season?

If you're gonna troll -- just for the holidays -- make it light hearted and not mean spirited... Maybe edit the "get fucked and die" stuff. Peace my man!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I didn't bother even entertaining the fact of going. Going to a strip club on christmas, seems like you would be expected to drop a pretty penny, which I just didn't think I was sure I was going to at the time. Ya know, since you know the girls need their late christmas gifts or have to make back the money they lost from all the shopping.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Anyone going tonight?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I was thinking about going last night, but a fellow monger who was already out texted me that there was little else but fuglies at most of the clubs. So I didn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    About 10 years ago I went to a black dive in Miami, the club had been closed during the day and opened in early-eve - I got there about 10 pm and it was a decent vibe; past midnight I had to leave b/c it was dangerously crowded; I was barely able to make it out the door b/c there was such a mass of people at the entrance trying to get in.

I think late in the evening may be busy since people have been cooked up with relatives and wanna party.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Chulo....did they have Christmas outfits on?

I'm out of town in North Carolina now and I'm considering going tonight. Curious if there will be any neat Christmas outfits ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's a bad day for Detroit clubs, not one is open, unless the Hellhole of the Earth opens later, Henry VIII South in Southgate, Just for the hell of it, I'll call it after 4 PM EST to see if it opened.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I never had much fun on Holidays with regards to strip clubs, even halloween is not that great as most of the dancers take the time off to be with family/children.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No answer at Henry's. Guess I'll play games at home,
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ watch some Sunday night football on NBC - the clubs can also open around 8 pm so give them a try later
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'm having a"hard" time finding any club open in NYC and I think it's the same for LI. I really am not trying to go to NJ either when I have work at 1p tomorrow. Damn my hormones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion